This Pioneer 5.0 home theater speaker system includes:
- SP-FS52 Andrew Jones Designed Floorstanding Speaker - Pair (Black)
- SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Speakers - Pair (Black)
- SP-C22 Andrew Jones Designed Center Channel Speaker - Each (Black)
SP-FS52 Floorstanding Speakers
Designed with uncompromising attention to detail, these speakers are ideal for home theater systems, offering remarkable audio quality from CDs, videos, gaming and any other audio source. Using three 5-1/4 inch woofers with oversized magnets for powerful bass, these speakers deliver the kind of high performance and exceptional quality that makes for a stunning music and home theater experience.
It's okay to stare. With true curved cabinet design, not only are the SP-FS52 Floor Standing Speakers aesthetically more pleasing, so is the entire listening experience. The high-performance and exceptional sound quality is the result of this stiffer design, which reduces standing sound waves inside the cabinet.
As a literal example of the term beautifully engineered, the elegant and appealing speaker grills on the SP-FS52s protect the speakers, but are also removable if you prefer to see the drivers exposed.
- Utilizes a sophisticated 8 component high quality crossover
- Structured surface to the 5-1/4 inch woofer By doing so, not only is rigidity improved, so is bass accuracy
- Vented pole piece, improving bass response from the same size woofers in previous models
- Custom wave guide to widen the sweet spot of the 1-inch High Efficiency Soft Dome tweeter
- Increased speaker height by 3 inches, improving sound quality due to the speakers being closer to ear-level
SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
High quality home audio doesnt have to break the bank. As proof, Pioneer introduces the SP-BS22-LR bookshelf speakers. These bookshelf speakers have the ability to handle 80 watts the SP-BS22-LRs deliver wide frequency response and sophisticated sound quality regardless of the source.
Typically you'll find most bookshelf speakers not only come in a box, they are a box. And while that might be better for production costs, it isnt better for sound reproduction. The SP-BS22-LR speakers utilize a true curved cabinet design. So besides the aesthetics being considerably more pleasing, this stiffer design reduces standing sound waves inside the cabinet, resulting in high-performance and exceptional sound quality.
As you look at them, you'll also notice our unique speaker grills. Theyre beautiful and elegant in their own right, but not for their own sake. They protect the speakers, but are also removable if you prefer to see the drivers themselves.
- Utilizes a sophisticated 6 component high quality cross over
- 4-inch woofer with a structured surface to improve bass accuracy
- Vented pole piece, improving bass response
- 1-inch High Efficiency Soft Dome tweeter with a custom wave guide.
SP-C22 Center Speaker
Watch any movie on a home theater system, and the center channel speaker is where 50% of the soundtrack comes from, including the majority of the dialogue. It keeps the sound anchored to the action on-screen.
The new Pioneer SP-C22 speaker does the job in stunning fashion utilizing dual woofers in a full-sized cabinet for enhanced vocal performance. If you want your entertainment as real as it gets, the SP-C22 is one of the most important speakers you can own.
The SP-C22 utilizes a true curved cabinet design resulting in a stiffer cabinet wall. This reduces standing sound waves inside, resulting in high-performance and striking sound quality. Elegant speaker grills do double duty by also doing a superior job of protecting the drivers. The SP-C22, a genuine beauty in the service of exceptional audio reproduction.
The job of the crossover in a speaker is to break the audio signal into low, high and sometimes mid-range frequencies using circuitry like inductors and capacitors. While the competition uses a simple, low-cost single capacitor /inductor crossover, the SP-C22 utilizes a sophisticated 6 element high quality crossover. Dialogue is crisper. Car crashes are crunchier. Explosions are louder. Its one more way of insuring high quality and accurate sound reproduction from your favorite movies and events.