Pioneer Elite Home Theater Speakers Bring Reality Home
The Elite Subwoofer is designed to reproduce the fundamental bass frequencies so essential for conveying the weight and realism contained in dynamic music and film soundtracks. When it comes to bass that plumbs the depths, the SW-E10 has impact matched with accuracy. Elite’s 10-inch long-throw woofer is built for the task. Its 2" voice coil is designed for greater power handling, with a motor and suspension that allows one inch of peak-to-peak linear movement of the cone for maximum output capability.
The Elite Subwoofer’s down-firing driver is housed in a solid, sealed enclosure to improve transient response. Key to its powerful sound is a dedicated, built-in BASH high-voltage amplifier delivering 300W RMS of pure power, with 600W peak. Coupled to this brute force is a Digital Signal Processor that ensures maximum linearity and output capability without distortion. Controls for phase - and crossover adjustment are a snap, so you enjoy bass that’s deep, satisfying, and accurate, allowing for almost infinite fine-tuning when integrating the Elite Subwoofer into the main system.
- 10" long throw woofer
- Sealed enclosure for improved transient response
- 600W peak (300W RMS) BASH high voltage amplifier
- Digital Signal Processor for maximum linearity and output capability
- 2" voice coil for greater power handling
- 1" peak to peak linear movement of the woofer for improved output capability
- Phase adjustment
- Crossover adjustment
- Enclosure: Sealed
- Frequency range: 30Hz - 150Hz
- Maximum output power: 600W peak, 300 RMS
- Crossover frequency adjustable: 40Hz - 150Hz continuously adjustable
- Finish: Black vinyl
- Dimensions (with feet) (W x H x D): 13.2" x 15.4" x 13.4"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Power consumption: Less than .5W on standby
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V
- Woofer: 10"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SW-E10 10" Elite Powered Subwoofer