Periodic Audio’s Titanium In-Ear Headphones utilizes pure titanium foil for the diaphragm material. All components inside these headphones were 100% designed and tooled in-house, resulting in a totally unique product.
The sonic signature of the Titanium is very aggressive, with enhanced bass and treble response. It tends to be preferred by those who listen to electronica, dance, and bass-heavy music.
All of Periodic Audio’s in-ear headphones feature polycarbonate bodies for high strength and zero resonance, custom front-and-rear tuned volumes, MIM logo caps, butyl rubber strain reliefs, and N48H grade magnets.
- Frequency response: 16Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 96dB SPL at 1mW
- Power handling: 20mW continuous
- THD: Less than 1% THD at 1mW
- Magnesium properties
- Melting point: 1941 Kelvin
- Speed of sound: 5090 meters per second
- Young's modulus: 116 gigapascals
- Brinell hardness: 2770 megapascals
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Titanium In-Ear Headphones