Periodic Audio's Magnesium In-Ear Headphones utilizes a high magnesium content alloy (96% Mg) for the diaphragm material. All components inside Periodic's headphones were 100% designed and tooled in-house, resulting in a totally unique product.
The sonic signature of the Mg IEM is relatively neutral, which leads to a sound that many people prefer for use in noisier environments.
These headphones feature polycarbonate bodies for high strength and zero resonance, custom front-and-rear tuned volumes, MIM logo caps, butyl rubber strain reliefs, and N48H grade magnets.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 101dB SPL at 1mW
- Power handling: 20mW continuous
- THD: Less than 1% THD at 1mW
- Magnesium properties
- Melting point: 922 Kelvin
- Speed of sound: 4940 meters per second
- Young's modulus: 45 gigapascals
- Brinell hardness: 260 megapascals
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Magnesium In-Ear Headphones with 96% Magnesium Alloy Diaphragm