Periodic Audio Beryllium In-Ear Headphones Overview
The Periodic Audio Beryllium In-Ear Headphones are the new flagship in-ear monitors from Periodic Audio. And they're exactly what you would expect from a premier headphone, allowing you to experience every exciting detail of your favorite music masterpieces.
The Beryllium in-ear headphones are lightweight, comfortable and durable. Featuring pure beryllium foil diaphragms, they're built with strong materials to deliver a powerful and balanced audio performance. These headphones are designed to accurately produce sound with precise clarity, the way your favorite recording artists intended you to hear their music: powerful, clear and distortion free.
- Beryllium diaphragm delivers even and powerful sound reproduction at all volumes
- Includes a variety of ear tips ensuring a comfortable fit no matter your ear shape
- 10 mm dynamic transducers deliver highly resonate and distortion free audio
- A frequency range of 12 Hz to 40 kHz delivers distortion free highs and powerful bass
- Durable polycarbonate body design
- A gold-plated quarter-inch jack and airplane adapters are also included
- Includes a stylish tin to carry your headphones in when you are not listening
- Dimensions: 6.4” x 4.4” x 1.2”
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Warranty: 5-year limited (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and product support
The Beryllium In-Ear Headphones have a 100% pure berylliumfoil diaphragm with a bonded PEEK surround. All components inside Periodic Audio’s in-ear headphones are 100% designed and tooled in-house, resulting in a totally unique product.
The sonic signature of these headphones is quite neutral. Strong, even bass with a clear but balanced top end, they have incredibly low THD and one of the best waterfall plots ever seen.
All of Periodic Audio’s headphones feature polycarbonate bodies for high strength and zero resonance, custom front-and-rear tuned volumes, MIM logo caps, butyl rubber strain reliefs, and N48H grade magnets.
- Frequency response: 12Hz to 45kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL at 1mW
- Power handling: 20mW continuous
- THD: Less than 1% THD at 1mW
- Magnesium properties
- Melting point: 1560 Kelvin
- Speed of sound: 12890 meters per second
- Young's modulus: 287 gigapascals
- Brinell hardness: 1320 megapascals
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Beryllium In-Ear Headphones