- 1x 6.5" low-frequency driver
- 2x 3" midrange-frequency drivers
- 2x 1" high-frequency drivers
- Acoustically sealed cabinet
- 440 watts
- Bluetooth wireless input with up to 5 paired devices
- Optical Digital Audio (Toslink)
- Line-level Analog Audio (3.5mm)
Dimensions (H x W x D) and Weight
- 9.1" x 14.2" x 6.5"
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- deepblue3 Bluetooth 3-Way Speaker System
- IR remote control
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm analog cable
- 3.5mm to RCA analog cable
- Optical digital audio cable
- Power cord
- Instruction manual
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Why did you choose this?
World Wide Stereo Store
Is It possible to run 2 Deepblue3 in a stereo configuration using an audiophile CD player as the source?
No, these would not be able to operate in that way. A better option at a similar price point would be the Dynaudio Xeo 2 (the blue and white color is currently being offered at a great price). They are true stereo speakers with audiophile sound quality. You can connect your CD player via optical or RCA, and they have Bluetooth built in.