Like its cousin, MilleniaOne CT audio/multimedia system is a fully powered system, no receiver required, but that's where the similarities end. This system is a reference product: high-quality cast-aluminum speaker cabinets and extruded aluminum subwoofer housing, patented corrugated surround technology on the subwoofer. Even the push-style gold-plated binding posts are a step up. It boasts Dolby Digital sound (anything from 1.0 to 5.1) downmixed and remixed to 2.1. The low-profile subwoofer is designed for versatility: stand it up, lay it down or hide it under a couch without affecting sound quality. Finally, for those wondering, the initials 'CT' stand for Compact Theater! Paradigm excels at producing room-filling reference sound in a compact format.
The difference the MilleniaOne CT will make to your music, movies, TV and gaming experience can't be put into words but you'll hear it and you'll feel it. It's an experience that takes you beyond two little speakers and a subwoofer to a place where you're absolutely lost in the audio experience. We're all different and our sound should reflect that. Some of us like music, others love movies, others are TV and gaming enthusiasts. No matter who you are, or where you live, what you like, or what you do, we want to be The Official Sound of YOU™.
Digital Signal Processing
Sophisticated mathematical algorithms shape frequency response so that even when you're listening at loud levels not only is the bass intense, overall sound from the MilleniaOne CT is unbelievably accurate, clear and musical.
State-of-the-Art Acoustic Platform
Drivers are purpose-designed to match our electronics platform and software algorithms are written by our engineers in-house to suit the application. State-of-the-art sound through the use of the highest quality component parts.
State-of-the-Art Proprietary Electronics Platform
Paradigm's hands-on approach to design and technology is made possible through our world-class in-house R&D, testing and manufacturing facilities. Take the proprietary digital signal processing design in our amplifier. It monitors the line current and voltage so that long-term average output power remains continuous.
Special Features in the DSP Preamp decodes Dolby Digital (anything from 1.0 up to 5.1) and downmixes/remixes the signal for 2.1. A built-in custom loudness compensation feature based on established equal loudness contours delivers a more natural auditory experience when the system is playing at lower volumes. The subwoofer features smooth limiting, minimizing the potential for audible distortion and ensuring musical bass at higher output ? similar in nature to the technology used in other Paradigm subwoofers. MilleniaOne CT speakers also boast a unique limiting feature that minimizes distortion and prevents muddiness of sound when the system is playing at high output.
- Advanced 1" S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes with powerful motor structures and neodymium magnets. High-temperature aluminum wire voice coils.
- Advanced 4" S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones. Oversized motor structures and large, powerful ceramic-ferrite magnets. High-temperature copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils. High-quality nitrile butadeine rubber surrounds with superb damping properties and excellent flexibility promoting extended cone movement.
- Push-Style Gold-Plated Binding Posts.
- Sophisticated Die-Cast Aluminum Speaker Enclosures and integrated baffle and chassis allow for larger, more powerful drivers than typical in a system of this size.
- Low-Profile Powered Subwoofer with Patented Surround Technology. The 14" x 3" reinforced polymer composite cone with patented low-distortion corrugated surround delivers bass that is deep and rich with room-shaking power. (Patent Number D654,479S.)
- Powerful Built-In 3-Channel Ultra-Class D™ Amplifier. 50 watts RMS x 2 satellite speakers. 100 watts RMS subwoofer. System Peak Power of 600 watts.
- Cast-aluminum satellite speakers with adjustable table stands and tiltable wall-mounting brackets (optional use).
- Extruded aluminum subwoofer with built-in amplifier.
- Cradle for vertical positioning.
- Rubber feet to provide clearance when positioned horizontally.
- Control box for instant connection your TV and audio/video equipment.
- Remote control with long-life lithium battery.
- 6 cables needed for hook-up: power, optical, 3.5-mm, control box and two speaker cables with audiophile bare-wire connection option.