Paradigm's Millenia CT 2 is a high-performance design inspired by the award-winning Paradigm Reference MilleniaOne speakers, winners of Sound & Vision's Product of the Year. It's a fully powered audio/multimedia system, no receiver required!
Music and Movies have never sounded better
Millenia CT 2 is a high-performance speaker system that includes a compact subwoofer. Owing to its built-in Ultra-Class-D amplifier it doesn’t require a receiver or other A/V equipment for power! Don’t be fooled! Despite its plug’n play appeal, it’s loaded with cutting-edge features. Bluetooth with aptX coding, a 2-channel Music Mode, a multichannel Movie Mode, Dolby Digital encoding and Paradigm Virtual Surround processing are all part of the package. The stylish remote even offers comprehensive IR learning. Main functions can also be accessed via the control box.
Simple Setup, Amazing Sound
There's a raft of Paradigm technology at work?the kind of technology not found in any other compact high-performance speaker system in this price range. And versatility! For those of you who may be wondering, the initials 'CT' stand for Compact Theater! Paradigm excels at producing giant sound in a compact format.
- Amplifier:Built in 3-channel Ultra Class D amplifier: 40 watts RMS x 2 satellite speakers, 80 watts RMS subwoofer. System Peak Power of 480 watts.
- Frequency Response (On-Axis): ?2 dB 28 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way sealed enclosures with integrated baffle and chassis. Low-diffraction grilles maximize imaging and ensure smooth dispersion.
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.4 kHz
- Frequency Response (On-Axis): ?2 dB 140 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (30? Off-Axis): ?2 dB 140 Hz ? 18 kHz
- High Frequency Driver:25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ satin-anodized pure-aluminum dome
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver:102-mm (4 in) S-PAL™ satin-anodized pure-aluminum cone
- Low Frequency Extension:80 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity (Room / Anechoic): 88 dB / 85 dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD, Including stand): 7.75" ? 4.5" ? 5.75" (19.7cm ? 11.5cm ? 14.6cm)
- Design: Powered. Single driver, bass reflex design, dual low-turbulence resistive ports, built-in 3-channel amplifier.
- Amplifier: Built in 3-channel Ultra Class D amplifier. 40 watts RMS x 2 satellite speakers, 80 watts RMS subwoofer. System Peak Power of 480 watts.
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On / Standby, soft clipping
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 150 Hz fixed
- Low Frequency Driver:210-mm (8 in) reinforced polymer-composite cone, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) voice-coil
- Low Frequency Extension: 28 Hz (DIN)
- Inputs: Optical digital; 3.5-mm auxiliary analog; Bluetooth
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.75" ? 5" ? 14" (40cm ? 12.7cm ? 35.6cm)
Cradle adds 5/8-in / 1.6 cm to height. Bumper pads add 1 in / 2.5 cm to height in horizontal position