Created by our experts for your convenience.
We've done the research for you and created custom packages to make it easier for you to choose components that pair well together.
Panamax PM8-AV Home Theater Power Management System
Panamax PM8-AV Power Management System Features:
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- The PM8-AVs Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Engineered and built to meet the latest UL Safety requirements (UL 1449 3rd Edition)
Panamax PM8-AV Power Management System Specifications:
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 12 in. L x 5 in. W x 1.75 in H (12.5 in. L Including brackets)
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A) 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1125 Joules
- Response Time < 1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or DisconnectTM Circuitry Yes
- Power Cord 6 ft fixed
- Plug Type right angle, 45 degree offset
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 A
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping , 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 45 dB(100 KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
- Protection Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female F, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bi-directional Yes