- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1dB
- Channel separation at 1kHZ: 26dB
- Channel separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency range: -3dB: 20 - 29,000Hz
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 + 2 /-0dB
- Tracking force range: 1.4 - 1.7g (14 - 17mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.8g (18mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance: DC resistance: 1.2k-ohm
- Internal inductance: 630mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47k-ohm
- Recommended load capacitance: 150 - 300pF
- Cartridge weight: 7.2g
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 2M Bronze Hi-Fi Cartridge With Nude Fine Line Diamond Stylus
Customer Reviews for Ortofon 2M Bronze HiFi Cartridge With Nude Fine Line Diamond Stylus
5 months ago
1 year ago
Pros: the absolute best keyboard sound of ant cartridge that I’ve ever heard.
Cons: it needs to be set up properly for peak performance requiring you to raise the time-arm on the Planar 3 with shims which causes the lid to improperly close.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
-Order the Pro-Ject Classic with Ortofon Red factory installed.
-Order Ortofon Bronze cartridge.
-There will be a $100.00 charge included for set up, alignment, and calibration of the Bronze.
-When the order is confirmed we will have the cartridges swapped and tonearm will be aligned and calibrated by our specialists at our Montgomeryville store.
-We will need your authorization / permission to open the factory sealed Pro-Ject carton to perform the swap.
-Turntable will be repackaged with the Ortofon Bronze installed and calibrated and shipped to you along with the Ortofon Red.
If you have any questions please call our customer service department: 866-961-7781.