The Origin Acoustics Seasons Lanscape OSUB8 In-Ground Subwoofer is the perfect accompaniment for your outdoor speakers. Take advantage of your playlist's lowest lows when you install this comfortably in your backyard.
8-Inch Outdoor Subwoofer, Rugged Polycomposite Enclosure, Designed For In-Ground Installation, Switchable 8-Ohm/70V
Deep bass frequencies are critical to the emotional impact of music and movie soundtracks. Creating that bass outdoors is a unique challenge due to the absence of a defined space. The Seasons Outdoor Subs are buried below ground with only a tuned port exposed above the surface. Hidden between plants in a garden, the incredible bass response fills the area blending seamlessly with either Landscape or on-wall satellites for an impressive sonic presentation.
Origin Acoustics Seasons Landscape In-Ground Sub Features:
Shake the Earth
- Origin Outdoor Subwoofers are packed with a premium polypropylene woofer capable of producing substantial omnidirectional bass from within the ground.
Hidden in Plain Sight
- Equipped with a camouflaged rugged poly-composite enclosure, these in-ground subwoofers sink naturally into landscape and are protected against intense UV rays and extreme weather.
Origin Acoustics Seasons Landscape In-Ground Sub Specifications:
- Model Number: OSUB8
- Part Number: OSUB8000
- Woofer Cone: Polypropylene
- Woofer Diameter: 8" (203mm)
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 100Hz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Depth: 21.25" (538mm)