Producer 60 Collection Round, In-Ceiling Speaker with a thin bezel, Dual Tweeters and a 6.5-inch Woofer (Each)
Created to reproduce both stereo channels from a single speaker, this speaker id perfect for smaller spaces where a stereo pair of speakers would be impractical. The P60 DT offers features usually reserved for higher priced loudspeakers and combines them to create impressive sound quality.
Origin Acoustics P60DT Producer In-Ceiling Speaker Features:
- Fast and light, this 6 ½-inch dual voice coil woofer features a cone material that has been a standard in speaker design for decades. Its natural acoustic properties are well known and its ability to produce tight, detailed bass and midrange frequencies make it perfect in this coaxial design.
Butyl Rubber Surround
- Pliable and durable, butyl rubber not only suspends the woofer cone but will do so for many years.
Dual Silk Dome Tweeters
- In order to produce both left and right channels, two silk-dome tweeters are mounted in front of the woofer. Smooth and articulate, these tweeters handle the high frequencies with elegance and precision.
4 Element Crossover
- One of the most important steps in speaker design is voicing. This is where the engineer shapes the final sound through careful listening and adjustment of the crossover components. Many speakers in this category have simple networks with cheap components that barely do the job. The crossovers in the Producer Collection utilize only the highest quality elements delivering surprising sonic results.
Gold-plated Wire Terminals
- To ensure a perfect connection we use the same high-quality terminals found on our most expensive loudspeakers.
- A paintable, perforated grille with a micro bezel, the same on every Origin loudspeaker, covers the entire speaker assembly and leaves a discreet finished.
Origin Acoustics P60DT Producer In-Ceiling Speaker Specifications:
- Model Number: P60DT
- Part Number: SCP2T60400
- Tweeter Dome: Silk
- Tweeter Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Woofer Cone: Polypropylene
- Woofer Diameter: 6.5" (165mm)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 5 watts - 100 watts
- Sensitivity: 86dB +/- 3dB
- Depth: 3 5/8" (92mm)
- Diameter: 8 3/4" (223mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 8" (202mm)