CDi1000 2-Channel Crown Amplifier for Landscape Speakers
The Crown CDi-1000 is perfect for driving any of the Landscape Series Satellites and Subwoofers. Operating in either 8 ohm or 70v mode, the CDi1000 delivers incredible and reliable power with onboard DSP.
Origin Landscape speakers are designed so they can be part of a 70V system or an 8 ohm system for smaller installs using a standard receiver. As part of a 70V system, they will need to be paired with a Crown CDi amplifier that has been designed to work with Origin's Landscape speakers.
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V/100V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high frequency over- loads and internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes cross- overs, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Rated Power Output (per Channel @ 4 ohms): 500 Watts per channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms) : 100 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- Dimension: (HxWxD) 3-1/2” x 19” x 12.25”
- 2 Channels