Origin Acoustics C62 In-Wall Speaker Features:
Dual Plane Stabilized Diaphragm (DPSD) Tweeter
- The upper two performance levels feature this patented tweeter, which has greater output and is able to crossover much lower to either the woofer or the midrange improving both dispersion and frequency response
- A switch or switches on the baffle allows the installer to adjust the output of either the high frequencies or both high and low frequencies to custom tailor the sound based on the proximity of walls and other architectural elements in the room.
Woofer Cone Materials
- Origin woofers were designed from the ground up using only the finest materials. Depending on the performance level the cones are made of either Injection Molded Graphite (IMG), Fiberglass or Kevlar. In every case the cone is both rigid and light allowing it to respond with speed and precision.
Tool-less Mounting System
- The SpringLock mounting dogs are spring loaded and require only a twist with a thumbnail to have them snap securely into place.
Compression Molded Baskets
- These complex baskets that support the woofer cones were computer designed and compression molded with absolute precision allowing for unique support and venting elements to assure peak performance.
- The use of a 4X8 woofer allows the shape of the entire speaker to be thinner and taller giving a sleeker look to the speaker when installed while still producing impressive bass response.
X-Wave Woofer Surround
- This suspension element absorbs unwanted frequencies that reflect up and down the woofer cone reducing harmonic distortion while maintaining the desired linear travel of the woofer.
Origin Acoustics C62 Rectangular In-Wall 2-Way Speaker Specifications:
- Model Number: C62
- Part Number: SWM12200
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 11 3/4'" (140 x 300mm)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 watts - 110 watts
- Sensitivity: 89dB +/- 3dB
- Depth: 3 3/4" (95mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s): 4 5/8 x 10 15/16" (118 x 278mm)