The Acoustic Landscape™ AS4.1 System by Original Acoustics brings high fidelity audio outdoors as a durable, weatherproof, and easily expandable system that disappears into your environment.
- System includes four 4" two-way plantable satellite speakers with ground stakes and an 8" burial subwoofer for extended bass response.
- Designed to blend into your environment by seamlessly camouflaging into groundcover.
- Compatible with any standard 2-channel or A/V receiver or stereo amplifier.
- Satellite speakers direct sound inwards towards the listening area so as not to disturb neighbors.
- Durable all-weather enclosures withstand the elements.
- Easily expandable with the AS4SAT Speaker Expansion pack.
- 8 Ohm Impedance Matched System
- Perfectly even coverage up to 2,500 square feet
- 5-Year Replacement Warranty
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
The Acoustic Landscape system consists of four 4" plantable satellite speakers and an 8" burial subwoofer for extended bass response with profiles that are designed to blend into your environment by seamlessly camouflaging themselves into your groundcover.
Don't disturb the neighbors
Not your typical rock or planter speaker, the Acoustic Landscape satellite speakers direct sound inwards towards the listening area, creating an incredible and yet contained sound that won't piss off the neighbors.
Easily expand your system
Have a lot of ground to cover? The AS4SAT Speaker Expansion pack provides an additional 500 square feet of even sound coverage on top of an existing AS4.1 System. Up to two expansion packs (or four satellite speakers) can be used in a system for a total of eight speakers and a subwoofer, delivering superior and even, full-frequency coverage in outdoor areas up to 2,500 square feet in size.
The AS4.1 system runs off any standard A/V receiver or stereo amplifier. Add some 4-conductor wire and a shovel and you're ready to plant the AS41 directly into your landscape. The satellite speakers come with rust-proof HDPE stakes attached that spike right into a foundation of rock, grass, and soil with relative ease. The subwoofer body buries deep into the ground, leaving only a non-intrusive cap to resonate deep powerful frequencies.
Origin Acoustics AS41 Landscape Outdoor System Specifications:
- Model Number: AS41SYS
- Part Number: AS4100SYS
- Tweeter Dome: PEI
- Tweeter Diameter: .75" (20mm)
- Woofer Cone: Polypropylene
- Woofer Diameter: Sats: 4" (102mm) | Sub: 8" (203mm)
- Dimensions: Sats: 5 x 7.1" (126 x 180mm) | Sub: 9.8 x 20.6" (250 x 524mm)
- Frequency Response: 39Hz-20kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 watts - 200 watts
- Sensitivity: 87dB +/- 3dB
- Depth: Sats: 7" (178mm) | Sub: 11.3" (288mm)
What's in the Box
Note: Burial cable sold separately.
Customer Reviews for Origin Acoustics AS4.1 Acoustic Landscape Hi-Fi Outdoor Audio System
I've even had neighbors ask about it and notice how it's not as obnoxious as other sound systems!