The ultra-compact Optoma ML750ST short-throw LED projector delivers an ultra-bright image for road warriors and power-users. The ML750ST packs the power and performance of a full sized projector in the palm of your hand. The ML750ST boosts an impressive 700 ANSI lumens, 20,000:1 contrast ratio with razor sharp focus, auto keystone and Rec709 color accuracy. The Optoma ML750ST will ensure that your presentations have a larger impact than ever. Designed for traveling professionals and power-users the palm-sized Optoma ML750ST weighs less than one pound and features an integrated HDCast Pro device mirroring and multimedia playback. This features allows mirroring of Android, iOS, and Windows devices, presentation viewing and multimedia playback of music, pictures, and videos. LED light source is rated to last over 20,000 hours greatly reducing the need to buy or replace the LED lamp.
- Incredibly light and small short-throw projector; 32 inch image from 25 inches
- Unbelievably powerful and bright LED projection
- PC Free presentations with built-in Office Viewer
- Present directly from your mobile device with HDMI/MHL connectivity
- Wireless presentation, device mirroring, and multimedia playback capability with integrated HDCast Pro via optional WUSB adapter
- Powerful LED light source means no lamps to replace
With a short throw lens, you can project an impressive 100” image from just over a meter away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease.
Optoma LED projectors use individual red, green and blue LED modules to create the projected image without the need for a color wheel. LED illumination provides consistent brightness and color performance with increased efficiency to maintain its out-of-the-box image quality. And the extraordinary life of LEDs (up to 20,000 hours) will ensure it stays clear and bright. In many situations the perceived brightness of LED projectors can be up to twice the brightness of an equivalent lamp-based projector. LED brightness* specifications allow for a better comparison against lamp-based projectors, which do not take advantage of the enhanced brightness perception the Helmholtz-Kohlrausch (HK) effect creates.
Bright, vibrant images - Rec709
Perfect for business presentations, watching movies or displaying graphics, the LED powered ML750ST delivers a wide color gamut, superior color saturation and outstanding brightness to produce intense yet accurate colors, achieving the Rec709 standard.
LED auto calibration
This tiny projector has a built in sensor that auto calibrates the LEDs everytime the projector is switched on. This provides you with consistent color performance and maintains the projectors out-of-the-box image quality throughout its lifetime and saving you from costly calibrations.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL*; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen. You can even use MHL to connect and power the HDCast Pro (sold separately).
Images can be projected over a full 360° range along the vertical axis, including reproduction on a ceiling or floor.
HDCast Pro - wireless presenting (optional extra)
Present wirelessly from your mobile device or laptop using the optional wireless USB adapter and free HDCast Pro app. Available on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac the HDCast Pro app gives you the freedom to wirelessly stream videos, photos, audio and documents. The App also allows you annotate over files, view webpages and use the camera on your device as a document camera for a more collaborative experience.
Digital signage applications are ideal as the projector can be mounted in virtually any orientation and it can automatically play video files or a photo slideshow directly from a microSD card as soon as the projector is switched on. You can even set the projector to turn off after a set period of time using the ‘sleep timer’ function.
With instant power on/off LED technology, the ML750ST is primed for instant plug-and-play viewing on the move.
Media player and native office viewer
Give presentations and view Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF files directly from your projector, without the need of a laptop or PC using the built-in media player. Simply copy your documents, images or videos to a microSD card, USB memory stick or the internal memory and display them on the big screen.
Auto keystone correction helps ensure that the projected image will always fit the area on which you are projecting.
Enjoy dazzling colors for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Ideal for digital signage applications you can rotate your projector 90 degrees to project a portrait image. Perfect for when landscape projection is not required.
- Display Technology: Single 0.45” WXGA DMD Chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 800
- Brightness: 700 LED Brightness
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Lamp Life Bright: 20,000 (LED Life) (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 0.8:1
- Zoom Type: -
- I/O Connectors: HDMI + MHL v2.0, Universal I/O - VGA, microSD-slot, USB-A reader with support for USB Wireless dongle, Audio out
- Speaker (Watts): 1.5
- Audio: 1.5W Speaker
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical (Auto)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.1? x 1.5? x 4.2? (104 x 38 x 107 mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 100%
- Projection Screen Size: 0.63 - 5.08m (25" - 200") Diagonal 16:10
- Projection Distance: 0.43 - 3.44m
- Projection Lens: F/1.9; f=8.02mm, Fixed
- Uniformity: 85%
- Video Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- 3D Compatibility: 3D Ready -The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
- Input Lag (ms): 17
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 49.64 kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 - 120Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colors: 16.7 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 22dB
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 77W Bright mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type: LED
- Operating Conditions: 5 - 35?C, 85% Humidity (Max), 2500m Altitude (Max)
- Security: Kensington lock
- On Screen Display: 12 Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Turkish
- Remote Control: Card Sized Remote Control
- Standard Accessories: Carry bag, AC power cord, universal I/O cable, remote control, battery, quick start card
- Optional Accessories: 3D glasses, Wireless, mini-tripod
- Optional Wireless: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- RoHS: Compliant
- Memory: 1.5GB Onboard memory, microSD slot supports up to 32GB
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- ML750ST projector
- Carry bag
- AC power cord
- Universal I/O cable
- Remote control
- Battery for the remote
- Quick start card