Created for discerning viewers, the HD91+ sets a new standard for color performance with consistent, breath-taking, perfectly balanced colors from the first time, every time and for years to come.
- Set it and forget it - 20,000 hour LED light source
- Impressive motion handling and cliary with PureMotion II and Ultra Detail processing
- Ease of installation featuring center mounted 1.9x zoom lens and horizontal/vertical shift
- Reference quality 2D and 3D high definition performance
On start-up the HD91+ color and white point and automatically calibrated to ensure the most accurate and consistent color reproduction over its entire lifetime.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Dynamic black smoothly adjusts the lamp output automatically, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning 500,000:1 contrast ratio. Bright scenes are crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks which gives exceptional light and shade detail.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture.
This mode makes it possible for the projector to reproduce more detailed shades of color; to provide vivid, balanced color for vibrant, natural looking images.
Color Management System (CMS)
Display accurate life-like colors to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the colour settings to the Rec. 709 standard for optimal precision
HDMI Link lets you to turn on and off two or more HDMI-CEC capable devices using a single remote control.
2D to 3D conversion
See more in 3D with the built in 2D to 3D converter. This means live sport, TV and movies can be enjoyed in stunning 3D making you feel part of the action.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
The high efficiency of the LED technology produces less heat so less cooling is required, resulting in near silent operation. Therefore, your projector can be installed closer to walls or ceilings or even built into a small enclosure offering previously unexplored installation options.
The combination of Lens Shift and a wide 1.9x zoom range enables a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This remarkable combination makes it easier to position the projector in your viewing room and allows a wider range of screen size options.
Enjoy cinemscope 2.35:1 movies using the full 1080p resolution of your projector by connecting an anamorphic. Using this fully automated solution allows you to view both 16:9 and superwide content without seeing black bars at the top and bottom of your screen.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
- Display Technology: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 1500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 600,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Lamp Life Bright: 20,000 (LED Life) (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 2.89 (distance/width)
- Zoom Type: 1.9x Manual
- Lens Shift: Vertical: +/- 60, Horizontal: +/-10% (constraints apply see user manual for details)
- I/O Connectors: Two HDMI 1.4a, VGA-in, component, composite video, USB-A (power), RS-232C, two 12V triggers, 3D VESA port
- Speaker (Watts): -
- Keystone Correction: ± 30° Vertical
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (6.99 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 17.4" x 6.4" (345 x 443 x 161.5 mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Projection Screen Size: 30"-300"
- Projection Distance: 4.3'-56.1'
- Projection Lens: F=2.3~3.39, f+22.56~42.87 mm
- Uniformity: >85%
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, HD, UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D format, side-by-side format and top and bottom format
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375~91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24-85 Hz, 120Hz-144Hz
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 23dB
- Power Supply: AC Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 225 Watts, Min 120 Watts, <0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Lamp Type: LED 147W
- Operating Conditions: 41-104°F (5-40°C), 85% max humidity
- Security: Kensington lock port, and keypad lock
- On Screen Display: Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 20 languages
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, remote control, batteries for remote, RF 3D glasses, RF 3D emitter, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, quick start card, warranty card
- Optional Accessories: HDMI cable, ceiling mount, component to VGA cable, RS-232 cable, Optoma screen, RF 3D glasses, RF 3D emitter
- Optional Wireless: No
- RoHS: Compliant
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Warranty: 3-Year Optoma Express Service