Created for movie-lovers, the HD50 brings digital theater quality images into the comfort of your home. Packed with features, you can experience your favorite films, TV shows and sporting events in vivid clarity with pure, deep colors and high contrast thanks to deeper blacks and crisp whites. Using advanced processing, the HD50 eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action packed movies and sports.
- Full HD 1080p image quality and pure, vivid colors – 2,200 ANSI Lumen brightness
- Easy connectivity with 2 HDMI ports
- Pure Engine technology – for judder-free motion
- Dynamic black technology - 50,000:1 contrast ratio
Vertical Lens shift
Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture.
This mode makes it possible for the projector to reproduce more detailed shades of color; to provide vivid, balanced color for vibrant, natural looking images.
Color Management System (CMS)
2D-3D ConversionSee more in 3D with the built in 2D to 3D converter. This means live sports, TV and movies can be enjoyed in stunning 3D making you feel part of the action.
Full 3DOptoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players and 3D broadcasting. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
Dynamic BlackThis feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
24pMost movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
WirelessStream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box or AV receiver instantly.
Full HD 1080p
USB-PowerUse the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 2200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1 (full/on/full off)
- Lamp Life Bright: 5000/3000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.39-2.09 (distance/width)
- Zoom Type: 1.5x manual zoom and focus
- I/O Connectors: Two HDMI v1.4a, VGA-in, 3D VESA, component, composite video, 12V trigger, USB-A (for power), RS-232C, USB mini-B
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.26" x 10.43" x 4.88" (286 x 265 x 124 mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 115% ~ 130%
- Projection Screen Size: 25.5" - 325" (0.65 - 8.3 m)
- Projection Distance: 3.9' - 32.8' (1.2 - 10 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.42 - 2.97; f=20.07 - 31.0 5mm, 1.5x manual zoom and focus
- Uniformity: >80%
- Maximum Resolution: HD (1920 x 1080)
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, HD, UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375~91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 - 85Hz, 120Hz
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 29dB
- Power Supply: AC Input: 110 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 310W (normal), Min 230W (Eco+), <0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Operating Conditions: 41 - 113°F (5-45°C), 85% max humidity
- Security: Kensington® lock port, security bar and keypad lock
- On Screen Display: Complete on-screen menu adjustments in 22 languages
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, remote control, batteries for reemote, lens cap, CD-ROM user's manual, 2x RF 3D Glasses, RF 3D emitter, quick start card and warranty card
- Optional Accessories: Universal ceiling mounts, Optoma screen, DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, RF 3D glasses, RF 3D emitter, wireless HDMI system and Cat6 HDBaseT
- RoHS: Compliant
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Warranty: 2-Year Optoma Express Service, 1-Year on Lamp