Created for super-sized 1080p home entertainment, the bright HD26 is perfect for watching TV shows, sports and movies or playing action-packed games on a huge screen. With a built-in speaker and two HDMI inputs the HD26 is easy to setup and use. Turn it into a smart projector by connecting your smartphone or tablet using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
- Bright vivid colors – 3,200 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p image quality
- Dynamic black technology - 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
Full HD 1080p
Full 3DOptoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
Gaming ModeGaming Mode optimizes your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colors to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
MHL ConnectivityTurn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Dynamic BlackThis feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
24pMost movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Amazing ColorsFor vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-color processing technology.
Integrated SpeakerComplete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Long Lamp LifeThe expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 6500 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments™
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 25,000:1
- Lamp Life Bright: 6500 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.48 - 1.62:1
- Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors: 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB service
- Speaker (Watts): 10
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.49 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.4" x 8.8" x 4.0" (315 x 224 x 114 mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 16:10/4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 116%±5%
- Projection Screen Size: 1.06 - 7.67m (41.8" - 300") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance: 1.5 - 10m
- Projection Lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.9~24mm, 1.1x Manual Zoom
- Uniformity: 80%
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
- 3D Support: Full 3D - Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60; Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60; Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375~91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 ~ 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colors: 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 26dB
- Power Supply: Input: 110 - 220v
- Power Consumption: 233W Bright mode / 193W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type: 190W
- Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, quick start card, CD user manual, Optoma screen, RF 3D emitter, HD BaseT Kit
- Optional Accessories: Wireless 3D system, Wireless 3D glasses, DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless: Yes
- RoHS: Compliant
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp