Created for super-sized 1080p home entertainment, the bright HD141X is perfect for watching TV shows, sports and movies or playing action-packed games on a huge screen. With a built-in speaker and two HDMI inputs the HD141X is easy to setup and use. Turn it into a smart projector by connecting your smartphone or tablet using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
- Bright vivid colors – 3000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p image quality
- Dynamic black technology - 23,000:1 contrast ratio
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
Sharper more detailed projection with 1920 x 1080p pixels, perfect for watching Blu-ray movies without downscaling or compression.
Using the inherent speed of DLP technology, The Optoma HD141X Full 3D projector can display true 3D content form almost any 3D display device, including 3D Blu-ray, PS3, Xbox and Sky3D.
Designed to provide the best gaming experience you can enjoy lightning response times, high contrast and vivid colours on a large screen using Gaming mode. Perfect for all games including racing and first person shooters.
Incorporating MHL technology you can easily connect to your MHL enabled mobile device with a single cable solution. This will turn your HD141X into a smart projector allowing you to mirror your devices screen, access online content, apps, movies, games and photos stored on your mobile device. You will even be able to control your device with the remote.
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second. To preserve the purity of the original image the HD141X can accept High Definition sources at 24 frames per second and so to display movies exactly as the director intended.
The HD141X incorporates BrilliantColor™ multi-color processing technology to bring stunning, vibrant color to your screen. You can even fine tune colors for ultimate precision.
Complete your home cinema experience with the powerful on-board 10W speaker. Offering exceptional sound quality the HD141X is easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Control HDMI CEC compatible devices. HDMI Link allows you to turn on/off the HD141X and multiple source device with one remote.
Long Lamp Life
The new lamp technology incorporated into the HD141X extends lamp life up to an incredible 6,500 hours. If you watch a two hour movie every day then typically the lamp will last for over 8 years
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments™
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 23,000:1
- Lamp Life Bright: 5000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.48 - 1.62:1
- Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors: 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v1.2, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB service
- Speaker (Watts): 10
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight: 5.4 lbs (2.45 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 315 x 224 x 114
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 16:10/4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 116%±5%
- Projection Screen Size: 1.06 - 7.67m (41.8" - 300") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance: 1.5 - 10m
- Projection Lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.9~24mm, 1.1x Manual Zoom
- Uniformity: 80%
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60; Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60; Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375~91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 ~ 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colors: 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 26dB
- Power Supply: Input: 110 - 220v
- Power Consumption: 233W Bright mode / 193W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type: 190W
- Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- On Screen Display: 27 Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified_Chinese, Traditional_Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Hungarian, Czechoslovak, Turkish, Vietnamese, Farsi, Romanian, Indonesian
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, lens cap, quick start card, CD user manual
- Optional Accessories: Wireless 3D system, Wireless 3D glasses, DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Warranty: 1 Year
- RoHS: Compliant
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp