Full HD 1080p clarity combined with vertical lens shift and amazing colours, make the compact Optoma EH415e projector an ideal candidate for both desktop and installation use. Full support for Crestron Roomview, Telnet, Extron IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols, allow almost all aspects of the EH415e to be controlled across a network, keeping you in control wherever you are. The environmentally friendly EH415e has energy saving features including Eco and Dynamic black power management, <0.5W standby mode and auto power off, saving you both time and money.
- Full 1080p HD resolution with HDMI 1.4a connectivity and LAN Control
- Bright 4200 lumens image with 15,000:1 contrast ratio makes it ideal for large screen applications
- Lens shift for installation flexibility
- Full 3D compatibility for audience captivating immersive presentations
Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma Full 3D projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full color, stereoscopic 3D. The 3D effect is generated by splitting this signal into two standard video streams, one for each eye. Using DLP® Link™ technology, the 3D glasses synchronize with the image on screen to filter each stream to the correct eye. Your brain then combines the two streams to make them jump into life. The EH415e supports multiple 3D formats from various devices such as PC, Blu-ray 3D™, Sony® PS3, Microsoft® Xbox 360 or 3D TV broadcast systems.
A Full HD projector with 1920x1080 pixels has more than twice the resolution of an HD-Ready display. Fully compatible with HDTV broadcasts and high definition media, the EH415e is able to display un-scaled 1080p signals in their original form for use where exceptional clarity and detail are essential.
Easy installation - 1.5x zoom and lens shift
The Lens Shift system can be used to adjust the vertical position of the projected image within the range detailed in the diagrams below. When replacing existing projectors, the 1.5x zoom and Lens Shift systems greatly increase your installation flexibility.
DICOM simulation mode
Designed specifically for larger meeting rooms and lecture theatres, the EH415e includes a special DICOMsim mode that has been specially tuned for viewing greyscale images, perfect for viewing X-rays and scans during medical training.
Clear, focused Images
DarkChip3™ from Texas Instruments, combined with Eco+ dynamic lamp technology produce a stunning 12,000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read - ideal for business and education presentations.
Saving energy, saves money! Eco+ technology reduces the power consumption to as little as 30%. This intelligent feature also has a positive effect on the lamp life, increasing it up to 70% while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
System integration and control
Using the free Crestron Roomview software, multiple EH415e can be monitored over LAN and also provide the user with an email message alert in case an error occurs or a lamp fails. Cut up to 30% from your energy bills using 24-hour automated power scheduling to ensure that projectors power off when not in use. The web browser interface and full support for Extron’s IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols, allow almost all aspects of the EH415e to be controlled across a network, reducing installation costs and keeping you in control, wherever you are. While RS-232 connectivity ensures legacy support for existing control systems.
Power on both your projector and screen at the touch of a single button. For ultimate convenience, connect an Optoma electric screen directly to your EH415e.
Easy lamp replacement
In applications requiring smooth continuous operation, minimizing service time is essential. The EH415e lamp can quickly be replaced without the need to remove the projector from where it is installed.
ECO AV mute
Stay in control of your presentation with the Eco AV mute feature. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also instantly reduces the power consumption to 30%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto Power Off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
To achieve the maximum 6500hrs lamp life, the projector should be operating in Eco+ mode and the auto power off feature should be enabled to automatically switch off the projector if it is accidentally left on. Enabling the <0.5W standby mode ensures the minimum energy consumption when the projector is not switched on.
- Display Technology: Single 0.65” DC3 DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 4200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Lamp Life Dynamic/Eco/Bright: 7000/4000/3000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.39~2.09 (distance/width)
- Zoom Type: 0.8 ~ 2.0
- Lens Shift: Vertical: 110% ~ 124%
- I/O Connectors: 2x HDMI v1.4a, VGA-in, VGA-out, composite video, Dual Analog RCA 3.5mm audio-in, 3.5mm audio-out, 12V trigger, RS-232C, RJ45 & USB-B, 2 HDMI v1.4a, USB-A (Power Only), USB-B mini (service only)
- Speaker (Watts): 10
- Audio: 10-Watt speaker
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.26" x 4.88" x 10.43" (286 x 124 x 265 mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 115%
- Projection Screen Size: 25.9” – 324.97”
- Projection Distance: 3.9'–32.8' (1.2–10 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.42-2.97, 1.5x manual zoom and focus
- Uniformity: >80%
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, WUXGA, HDTV 720p, HDTV 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375~91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24–85Hz, 120Hz
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 37dB
- Power Supply: AC Input 100–240V, 50–60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 290W (Normal), Min 230W (Eco+), <0.5 (standby-ECO)
- Operating Conditions: 41-104°F (5–40°C), 85% max humidity
- Security: Kensington® lock port, security bar and keypad lock
- On Screen Display: Complete on-screen menu adjustments in 27 languages
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, VGA to VGA cable, remote control, batteries for remote, carrying case, lens cap, CD-ROM user’s manual, quick start card and warranty card
- Optional Accessories: Wireless VGA dongle, universal ceiling mount, Optoma screens, DLP®Link™ 3D glasses, wireless HDMI system and Cat6 HDBaseT
- Optional Wireless: Yes
- RoHS: Compliant
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Warranty: 3-Year Optoma Express Service, 1-Year on Lamp
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- EH415e projector
- AC power cord
- VGA to VGA cable
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
- Carrying case
- Lens cap
- CD-ROM user’s manual
- Quick start card and warranty card