Step Up to Real Surround Sound
The TX-SR373 decodes Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, the most popular lossless multichannel soundtrack formats common to Blu-Ray Disc. Experience authentic movie sound as the director intended.
HDMI Connects You to the Future
Connect your players with just one cable linking to the TV for clean AV unit installation. HDMI terminals pass the latest video formats to your display, including those supporting 4K/60Hz, HDR, BT.202, and HDCP 2.2. There's also an Audio Return Channel for amplifying TV broadcasts.
Add Thrills to Music, Movies, Gaming, and TV Programs
Discrete analog amps (not an all-in-one integrated circuit) deliver high instantaneous current to the speakers for dynamic audio reproduction. Controlled power is the cornerstone of Onkyo’s amplification philosophy. This gives the TX-SR373 155W/ch (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven) 80W/Ch (8 ohms, 20Hz–20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven, FTC).
Enjoy Music via USB Input
Connect a compatible USB memory device filled with MP3, WMA, or AAC audio files to enjoy clear and powerful reproduction of your music. Quality D/A conversion and a selection of DSP listening programs further enhance sound to suit different kinds of music.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology Featuring Qualcomm aptX Audio
Bluetooth wireless technology mirrors whatever’s playing on your mobile device, laptop, or PC on the home theater. Devices supporting Qualcomm aptX codec deliver virtually lossless low-latency playback, while original Advanced Music Optimizer mode enriches any compressed audio for a more satisfying musical experience.
Easy Connection Guide Simplifies Setup
Connections to speakers and external devices are clearly labeled and illustrated on the rear panel—the connection diagram is readable upside down to make things easy when you’re leaning over the top of the receiver.
Room Calibration Made Easy
AccuEQ measures and corrects speaker distances, output levels, crossover frequencies, and frequency response from one quick and easy listening position to ensure clear and balanced surround-sound.
- All channels
- 155W/Ch (6 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 channel driven, FTC)
- 80W/Ch (8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven, FTC)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)
- 0.06% (1kHz, 50W)
- Input sensitivity and impedance
- 200mV/47kOhms (Line)
- Frequency response
- 5 Hz-100kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone control
- ±10 dB, 100 Hz (Bass)
- ±10 dB, 10 Hz (Treble)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- 98dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker impedance
- 6 ohms - 16 ohms
- 1.0Vp - p ±5%/75 ohms (Composite)
- 87.5MHz - 108MHz
- 530kHz - 1,700kHz
- FM/AM preset memory
- 30 stations
- Power supply: AC 120 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 210W
- Standby power consumption: 0.35W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 5/8" x 12 7/8"
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- # of channels: 5.2
- Dolby decoder: True HD
- DTS Decoder: DTS-HD Master Audio
- Analog audio input: 3
- Digital audio input (OPT/COAX): 1/1
- Composite video In/Out: 2/1
- USB input: 1 (Front)
- HDMI In/Out: 4/1
- HDMI 4K/60Hz-capable HDMI terminals
- HDCP 2.2 copy-protection compatibility
- HDMI support for high-dynamic range
- HDMI support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, and CEC
- BT.2020 support
- HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync
- HDMI support for DVD-Audio, SACD, Multichannel PCM
- 4K Passthrough
- Analog pre-outs: Dual Subwoofer
- Bluetooth: Qualcomm aptX
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- TX-SR373 5.2-Channel A/V Receiver
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start guide
- Setup mic for AccuEQ
- Remote controller
- AAA batteries