Home TX-RZ710 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver with Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Loudspeaker Pair (Cherry)
- 1 - Onkyo TX-RZ710 7.2 Channel A/V Wireless Network Receiver with HDCP2.2/HDR & Bluetooth
- 2 - Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker With Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers - Each (Cherry)
TX-RZ710 7.2 Channel A/V Wireless Network Receiver with HDCP2.2/HDR & Bluetooth
Big sound to match big 4k screens, the TX-RZ710 is THX® Certified for Theater Reference Sound. Its premium RZ build quality boasts non-phase-shift amps, huge capacitors, and high-output transformer to pull every drop of emotion from object-based soundtracks, which are precisely phase-aligned with new AccuReflex calibration technology. Music blooms with vibrant energy thanks to high-current amplification, whether it’s a stream from Spotify via Google Cast, Hi-res audio from home media servers, or classic vinyl from your turntable. FireConnect streams any of these sources from the receiver to a wireless speaker in another room, while Zone 2 HDMI® sends 4k video to a second TV. Gathering your media and giving easy access across the home, the TX-RZ710 will make nightly entertainment an event to look forward to.
Multi-Zone Audio and Video
Pre/Line Out for Zone 2 as well as Powered Zone with Zone 2 A/B capability opens up distributed audio options throughout the home backed by a dedicated Zone 2 DAC.
Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR), with BT.2020 support, for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting. A 4k and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy AV sources connected to the receiver in another room.
THX®-Certified for Theater Reference Sound
THX® certification guarantees the same high volume and low distortion levels you experience in a commercial theater in your listening room. THX® Select2™ Plus is recommended for screen-to-seat viewing distances of 10 –12 feet (3 – 4 m).
To achieve THX® certification, amplifiers must undergo a barrage of the industry's toughest independent bench testing to satisfy THX® requirements.
Your Speakers Will Thank You
Speakers are built to be driven hard, and most amps out there can't do it. The RZ710 delivers a high instantaneous current to grip and control speakers, moving them through their entire range. It's a significant boost to the dynamism, detail, and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a thrilling listening experience.
Dynamic Audio Amplification. It's Serious.
Upgraded components, such as the massive transformer and custom capacitors, provide high instantaneous current for lightning-fast transient response and a frequency range that extends down to 5 Hz.
Discrete amp circuits prevent phase shifting for an accurate audio image, cutting distortion even at floor-shaking volumes. It's a serious build for those serious about sound.
Noiseless Audio Processing
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry is a mouthful, so Onkyo calls it VLSC™. This circuitry virtually removes digital pulse noise for a smooth analog signal. RZ710 focuses VLSC on the front left and right channels.
Data is converted between sampling points and these points are joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth, analog signal based on the digital source. It brings out even the most subtle of nuances in audio sources.
Listen! Up in the Sky!
Make object-based Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ surround sound reality in your living room. Sound flows naturally above and around in three dimensions, with discrete effects—such as birdcalls, rain, or the sound of a helicopter—originating from overhead. In fact, every element in an "object-based" soundtrack is mixed separately, so it's free to travel from speaker to speaker with lifelike realism.
FIRECONNECT™ Multi-Room Audio
A firmware update enables any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio—to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect™ powered by Blackfire, to an optional speaker placed anywhere in your home. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it's the smart way to set audio free.
Dial in Audio with ACCUEQ
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring height speakers with sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
Priority Support & Three Year Warranty
Onkyo RZ Series specialists are specifically trained to troubleshoot any issues you encounter on an install via a dedicated support line. Onkyo RZ Series products are backed by a three-year warranty should a product ever require service or replacement.
- Powered Zone 2 w/ Zone 2 Speaker A/B
- Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- Zone 2 HDMI Output for 4K/60 Hz Video
- 12 V Trigger Out (Assignable)
- IR Input
- Supports IP
- Supports RS232
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI)
- Optional Rack Mount Kit
- Detachable Power Cable
- AccuEQ Room Calibration w/ AccuReflex
- Supports Free Onkyo Remote Control & Streaming Apps for iPod touch®/iPhone®*1 and Android™Devices*2
- THX® Select2™ Theater Reference Certification
- DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Sound Decoding
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable 4:4:4 HDMI®Terminals with HDCP 2.2 and HDR for UltraHD and Full HD Video Content (Supports BT.2020)*3
- Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, & Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1 (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer
- Supports TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL*4
- MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and Apple Lossless Playback Over Network and USB Network Hi-Res Audio (DSD 5.6 MHz, 192/24 PCM, Dolby®TrueHD)
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology for Wireless Digital and Analog Audio Transmission to Optional Wireless Speakers
- 110 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- 180 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with Non-Phase-Shift Amps and Discrete Power Transistors
- Separate Analog Amp and Digital Processing Block Construction to Reduce Interference
- Custom RZ Grade Parts: Massive Transformer and Custom 15,000 μF Audio Capacitors for Instantneous High-Current Power
- Copper Bus Bars and Rigid Insulators to Reduce Signal Interference
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) for High-Fidelity Analog Signal
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels PROCESSING FEATURES
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby®TrueHD, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- HDCP 2.2 supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3, Main Out, and Sub Out.
- Dolby®TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- AK4458 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Gaming Modes: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- 8 HDMI In (1 Front/7 Rear)
- 2 HDMI Out (Main & Zone 2/Sub)
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs) and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM)
- 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- New Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- 40 FM/AM and 40 Internet Radio Station Presets
- Certified with DLNA Version 1.5
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Simple Remote Control
What is the RZ Series?
Onkyo’s premium RZ Series audio-video receivers deliver a significant boost to the dynamism, detail, and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a listening experience that packs stunning emotional impact. Upgraded components, such as the massive transformer and custom capacitors, provide high instantaneous current for lightning-fast transient response and a frequency range that extends down to 5 Hz. Discrete amp circuits prevent phase shifting, clearly focusing the audio image and cutting distortion even at floor-shaking volumes. It’s a serious build if you’re serious about sound.
Dynamic Audio Amplification for Thrilling Sound
Dynamic Audio Amplification lets music live and breathe thanks to accurate, noise-free signal processing and hi-current power that dynamically controls your speakers, producing rich and authentic sound that fills you with emotion.
THX®-Certified for Theater Reference Sound
THX® certification guarantees the same high volume and low distortion levels you experience in a commercial theater in your listening room.THX® Select2™ Plus is recommended for screen-to-seat viewing distances of 10-12 feet (3-4 m).
To achieve THX® certification, amplifiers must undergo a barrage of the industry’s toughest independent bench testing to satisfy THX® requirements.
Experience DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos®
Make object-based Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ surround- sound reality in your living room. Sound flows naturally above and around in three dimensions, with discrete effects—such as birdcalls, rain, or the sound of a helicopter—originating from overhead. In fact, every element in an “object- based” soundtrack is mixed separately, so it’s free to travel from speaker to speaker with lifelike realism.
FireConnect™ Multi-room Audio
A firmware update enables any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio—to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect™ to an optional speaker placed anywhere in your home. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it’s the smart way to set audio free.
Go Wireless with Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth
Google Cast and AirPlay free your music from your smartphone. You can stream audio from compatible applications to your home theater; or stream virtually any mobile or PC audio via Bluetooth technology. Available internet radio and music subscription services include Pandora, Spotify and more.
Note: Support for some features including Google Cast, TIDAL and Deezer will be enabled via future firmware update. Please consult the Onkyo website for scheduling information as it becomes available.
Latest Spec HDMI® with Zone 2 Video
Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting.
A 6G- and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy AV sources connected to the receiver in another room.
Powered Zone 2 for Audio in a Second Room
If you choose, Powered Zone 2 capability can bring audio to speakers in a second room connected to the receiver. Now with a dedicated Zone 2 DAC, you can share Digital Audio input sources such as Spotify or Internet podcasts.
AccuEQ Calibration Featuring AccuReflexTechnology
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring height speakers with sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time.The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
*1 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later.
*2 Requires Android 2.1 or later.
*3 6G video and HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3, Main Out, and Sub Out.
*4 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update.Availability of third-party services advertised may be subject to change without notice.
RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker With Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers - Each (Cherry)
Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker With Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
The Reference Premiere RP-280F floorstanding speaker is the largest in the Reference Premiere family, producing cinematic sound from two 8" Cerametallic woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix Horn. It can fill a larger room with theater-quality sound with minimal effort - immersing you in the ultimate listening experience.
Klipsch RP-280F Features:
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN
- Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as Klipsch's flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
MDF CABINET WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER BAFFLE FINISH
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
- Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
Klipsch RP-280F Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 150W/600W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1750Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- HEIGHT: 43.06" (109.4 cm)
- WIDTH: 10.55" (26.8 cm)
- DEPTH: 32" (46.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: 62.5 lbs (28.35 kg)
- Built From: 2015