Questions? We're here to help.
Open a Window to Your Sense of Wonder
Backed by 70 years of experience building high-grade audio components, the TX-NR676 amplifies accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound. Onkyo's dynamic audio amplification delivers massive power at 210W/ch (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven)/ 100W/ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven).
Smooth Analog Signal
Onkyo developed Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the audio signal to its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network, S/PDIF, or analog audio sourced to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home theater sources to a separate hi-fi system. Manage playback using Onkyo Controller.
Unlock Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos enabled environment.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast Built-In
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR676 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with any audio app on mobiles and PC. Flick whatever’s playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time.
4K HDR, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2 Support
Six rear HDMI inputs support pass-through of 4K HDR in both HDR10 and Dolby Vision formats; the BT.2020 4K Video Standard, 4K/60 Hz video playback; and HDCP 2.2 for premium content. Further, front HDMI is available for easy connection of a video camera or game console, while a rear Sub Output is ideal for connecting a projector.
Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, Bluetooth
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
384kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you're listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio.
AccuEQ & AccuReflex
AccuEQ conducts two measurements - one to set the level, distance, and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of up-firing "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
FireConnect Wireless Multi-room Audio
FireConnect mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to a master component—from streaming services to vinyl records—on FireConnect-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Onkyo Controller app for iOS and Android.
- All channels
- 210W/ch (6 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 channel driven, FTC)
- 100W/ch (8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven, FTC)
- Dynamic power
- 240W (3 ohms, Front)
- 210W (4 ohms, Front)
- 120W (8 ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)
- 0.08% (20kHz - 20kHz, Half Power)
- Input sensitivity and impedance
- 200mV/47kOhms (Line/Unbalanced)
- 3.5mV/47kOhms (Phono/MM)
- Rated RCA output level and impedance
- 200mV/2.3kOhms (Zone 2 Line Out)
- 1V/470 ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out)
- Phono overload: 70mV (MM, 1kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency response
- 10Hz-100kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone control
- ±10dB, 90Hz (Bass)
- ±10dB, 7.5Hz (Treble)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- 106dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- 80dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker impedance
- 4 ohms - 16 ohms
- 1.0Vp-p/75 ohms (Component Y)
- 0.7Vp-p/75 ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR)
- 1.0Vp-p/75 ohms (Composite)
- Component video frequency response: +0dB, -3dB
- 87.5MHz - 1070.9MHz
- 530kHz - 1,710kHz
- FM/AM preset memory
- 40 stations
- Power supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 580W
- No-sound power consumption: 60W
- Standby power consumption: 0.15W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 14 7/8"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- # of channels: 7.2
- Dynamic audio amplification
- HCPS (High Current Power Supply)
- Non-phase shift amplifier
- Continuous 6 ohms rated
- Certified 4 ohms performance
- Discrete output stage circuitry
- Linear Class A/B
- Dolby Atmos: 5.2.2
- 32-bit digital signal processing engine
- Dolby Decoder: True HD, DD Plus, Atmos
- DTS Decoder: DTS:X, DTS-Neural:X, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Onkyo GAME Surround Modes (Rock, Sports, Action, RPG)
- VLSC for noiseless audio processing
- AccuEQ room calibration w/ AccuReflex
- Phase-matching bass boost
- Direct Mode
- Advanced music optimizer
- 384K/32 bit DACs
- Analog Audio input: 8
- Phono input
- Digital Audio Input (OPT/COAX): 2/1
- Composite video In/Out: 2/0
- Component video In/Out: 2/0
- Front-panel A/V: 1 (analog)
- USB input: 1 (Rear)
- HDMI In/Out: 7/2
- HDMI 4K/60Hz-capable HDMI terminals
- HDCP 2.2 copy-protection compatibility
- HDMI support for high-dynamic range
- HDMI support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, and CEC
- BT.2020 support
- HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync
- HDMI support for DVD-Audio, SACD, Multichannel PCM
- Analog to HDMI upconversion
- 1080p to 4K upscaling
- Analog pre-outs: Subwoofer x2
- Bluetooth: Qualcomm aptX
- Powered Zone 2
- Zone 2 Line Out
- Zone 2 Digital-to-Analog audio conversion (Net/SPDIF)
- FireConnect multi-room audio
- Chromecast built-in (with firmware update)
- Supports Onkyo app
- Internet Radio capable
- Spotify Connect support
- Steaming audio from PC/Network
- Hi-res streaming audio formats: (DSD 5.6MHz/2.8MHz, 192kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, and Dolby TrueHD)
- Streaming audio from USB memory
- Wireless network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 5Ghz/2.4Ghz
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2 AVRCP v1.3
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI)
- Hybrid standby function
- Smart Grid-ready
- AccuEQ w/ AccuReflex
- OSD out
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- TX-NR676 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Speaker setup microphone
- Quick Start guide
- Basic manual
- Remote controller
- AAA batteries x2