Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Receiver Overview
Are you ready to take you home entertainment to new levels? Get more from your music and movies with the Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Receiver. This 2-channel stereo receiver features two powerful amplifiers, digital audio inputs for TV and BD/DVD player connection, analog inputs for your audio devices and built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music from your favorite devices directly to the receiver, there is even a dedicated phono input for your vinyl record player. Featuring a high current discrete amplifiers, massive transformer, and customized capacitors, this receiver delivers full 24-bit high-fidelity audio to up to two pairs of speakers, so you can enjoy clear, and powerful audio in more than one room of your home.
- 2-channel stereo receiver
- 45 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- 100 watts per channel at 6 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 4 Analog RCA Inputs and 1 Line Output
- Phono Input makes it a breeze to connect a turntable
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Two Pairs of Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- FM/AM Tuner with 40 Memory Presets
- 1/4˝ Headphone Jack
- TX8220 Weight: 15 lbs
- TX8220 Dimensions ( W x H x D): 17 ⅛” x 5 ⅞” x 12 15/16”
- Warranty: 2 years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
Hi-Fi Stereo Receiver
Put yourself in the recording studio with your favorite artists or in the middle of the scene with your favorite actors. The Onkyo TX-8220 features a a full 192kHz/24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter delivering full high-resolution audio playback, so you can hear every vivid detail of your movies and music.
Vinyl is back
The Onkyo TX8220 Stereo Receiver has a built-in dedicated phono preamp, making it easy for you to connect your turntable. Experience the intoxicating thrill of vinyl like you never heard it before.
This receiver has built-in Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream almost any audio you have on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or home computer. That’s right. You can stream Spotify from your phone, Pandora from your Tablet and your entire music library from your laptop or computer without cables. The Onkyo TX-8220 also has an auto connect function that makes pairing up and playing your music a breeze.
Connects all of your devices
All of your devices will work seamlessly with the TX-8220. The receiver features digital audio inputs for your HDTV and Blu Ray Player and video game console. Analog line-level inputs are available for your CD player and everything else. For those late nights when you want to enjoy epic audio without waking up the rest of your house, a standard 1/4-inch headphone jack is included on the front panel.
Add some bottom end
Sometimes you need to add a little more bass to get the party started. This Onkyo receiver features a preamp output so you can add a powered subwoofer and more bottom end to your soundstage.
Don’t limit your listening enjoyment to just one room. Fill your entire home with the sweet sounds of your favorite music. The Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Receiver features A/B speaker connections so you can add a second pair of speakers allowing you to listen to the same music in different rooms, or switch between different speakers in the same room.
- Power watts/ch (8 ohms 20 - 20kHz, 2 channels driven, FTC): 45, 0.08% THD
- Power watts/ch (6 ohms 1kHz, 2 channel driven): 100, 10% THD
- Dynamic power
- 140W (3 ohms, front)
- 120W (4 ohms, front)
- 80W (8 ohms, front)
- THD + noise: 0.08% (20Hz - 20kHz, half power)
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz (+1dB, -3dB) (Direct Mode)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- 100dB (IHF-A, Line In, Speaker Out)
- 93dB (IHF-A, Phono In, Speaker Out)
- Phono overload (1kHz): 40mV (MM, 1kHz, 0.5%)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Non-phase-shifts amp design: For Realistic Sound imaging
- 6 ohm and 4 ohm capable
- Direct Mode
- 192K/24 Bit DACs
- Audio input/output: 4/1
- Phono input
- Digital Audio IN (Opt/Coax): 1/1
- Speaker A/+B
- Subwoofer pre-out
- Headphone jack
- Firmware updates via Network/USB
- FM: 87.5MHz - 107.9MHz
- AM: 530kHz - 1,710kHz
- FM/AM preset memory: 40 stations
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 2.7A
- Standby power consumption: 0.4W
- No-sound power consumption: 20W
- Network standby power: 2.9W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 5 7/8" x 12 15/16"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Number of AM/FM presets: 40
- Preset station naming
- Direct Access Tuning
- Automatic Manual Tuning
- RI-compatible remote control
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- TX-8220 Stereo Receiver
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Instruction manual
- Remote controller
- AAA (R03) batteries x 2