For the high-resolution audio you need to get you through that long trip home, the Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC brings out the best in your tracks. This pocket-sized amp connects to your desktop or laptop computer, and provides the power output needed for a clean and crisp music listening session. You can take it with you for when you're on the go, or plug it in at home for when you want that extra-realistic soundstage from your playlists, gaming audio and more.
Nuforce uDAC3 Amplifier Features:
- Improve upon your computer's audio during your private listening
- Listen to the smallest and most subtle details in each track
- Drown out the noise of the world with the extra kick from the bass
- Take it with you - it fits perfectly in most pockets!
The uDAC3 Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) and combined headphone amplifier significantly upgrades any computer’s sound output. It simply connects to the computers USB port and extracts every last nuance and detail from your digital music collection.
Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier Highlights:
- Upgrade your computer’s sound output
- Analogue & digital outputs
- Superior mobile headphone amp
- Convenient rotary volume control
Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier Features:
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, but packing the serious earphone power required to produce the extra bass and volume in the noisiest of environments - with the uDAC3 you can enjoy perfect sound from your laptop, anywhere.
- The uDAC3 uses USB for the audio connection bypassing your laptop's low quality soundcard and earphone output. It then processes your digital music directly – giving you much better sound than is possible from your laptops earphone output.
Not Just For Audiophiles
- If you’re a gamer you will experience a more accurate and realistic sound track, you’ll hear subtle audio cues that others won’t, increasing your performance and enjoyment.
- Musicians, producers and DJ’s use the uDAC3 as an ultra-portable monitoring solution enabling them to work anywhere with ultimate precision.
- If you use Skype, YouTube, watch movies or use online music services like Spotify or Pandora on your laptop and want better sound quality then the uDAC3 is for you!
- The uDAC3 is perfect for use at home as well as when one is out and about. Unusually for an ultra-portable DAC, it has both analogue and digital output connections, in addition to the earphone amplifier, so you can connect it to your amplifier and speakers at home or in the studio.
- As you would expect, only the purest analogue circuit topology has been employed in the uDAC3, which among other features includes the elimination of all capacitors from the signal path. The uDAC3 derives its operating power directly from the USB port of your computer and then engages a special "boost" circuit that ensures ample voltage is always available for explosive reproduction of high-speed musical dynamics.
- At the heart of the uDAC3 is a 24bit/96kHz DAC that employs the latest asynchronous USB communication. A double jitter-reduction mechanism at data level and at the over-sampling filter stage ensures that you'll always hear a harmonically accurate presentation.
- The earphone amplifier is suitable for driving earphones with impedances ranging from 16 – 300 Ohms and has 80mW x 2 (16 Ohms) power available.
Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier Specifications:
- Maximum sampling rate: 96
- Bit resolution: 24
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, THD+N:.005%
- Signal to noise ratio: 98db
- Power supply: USB powered 80mA/5V
- Native bit rate: 16,24
- Headphone power output: 80m W x2@16Ohm
- Volume control: Digital
- USB sampling rates: 44.1,48, 96
- Connections input: USB
- Connections output: 3.5mm analogue, Coaxial S/PDIF, RCA L+R
- Connections control: Independent digital Volume control
- Compatibility: Windows compatible
- Supported HD audio: 96/24
Weights & Dimensions
- Weight: 0lb 3.2oz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm): 68 x 21 x 38
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- USB A-Micro cable
- user's manual