Questions? We're here to help.
Find yourself surrounded by a vibrant and beautiful soundstage with the Nuforce Primo8 Reference Class In-Ear Headphones. Designed for an intimate listening session that recreates the feeling of a full stereo system, these in-ear headphones employ high-resolution micro drivers for the cleanest sound imaginable. Whether you're listening to a CD-quality soundtrack, or finding yourself immersed in the latest video game, the Primo8 headphones will bring the best audio to the table.
Nuforce Primo8 Headphones Features:
- Take the feeling of a full speaker system wherever you go
- Catch each thump of resounding bass from the high-resolution micro drivers
- Fit the buds snugly in, and around, your ears for a comfortable and supportive session
- Answer your phone right from the headphones using the in-line mic and remote
Primo8 earphones offer music enthusiasts, gamers and professionals the sound quality of reference-class, high end, full-size speakers. Like professional large speakers, the advanced technology embedded in the Primo8 uses a set of high resolution micro drivers that produce incredibly spacious sound and rich bass. The four balanced armature drivers in each earphone deliver a smooth, fatigue-free sound regardless of the device to which they are connected.
Nuforce Primo8 Reference In-Ear Headphones Highlights:
- Reference-class, high-end speaker sound quality
- Impressive frequency range - high resolution micro drivers for rich bass and clear highs
- Smooth, fatigue-free sound with eight balanced armature drivers
- Superior noise isolation from Comply memory foam premium earbuds
Nuforce Primo8 Reference In-Ear Headphones Features:
Impressive audio performance
- The Primo8 earphones reveal a whole new element of musical space to music lovers, redefining the standard for premium portable sound. Impressive care and attention has been given to the finer details including build materials, inner wires, specially shaped housing and unique design of the eight miniature speakers. This combination of features creates a sound field most often associated with professional audio systems.
- The Primo8 earphones are designed to produce distortion-free, studio-quality audio. The precision moulded housing holds a set of micro-drivers, each covering a specific range of sound. This produces the frequency range necessary for high resolution sound that extends from the deepest bass to the highest note. The pairing of balanced armature speakers and patent pending technology delivers spacious, detailed and fatigue-free sound at any volume level.
- For maximum comfort, we’ve included two types of earbuds in a range of sizes so you can be assured of a snug, slip-free fit. These include Comply memory foam premium earbuds which shape themselves to fit perfectly in the ear canal, offering superior isolation from noise and creating incredible bass response.
Clear, powerful sound
- With a resin shell and metal inner layer, the Primo8 earphones are free from micro-dynamic vibrations to give an outstanding sound quality.
- The casing design ensures premium comfort and the ear hangers on the Primo8 can be shaped precisely for each individual ear. This means the earphones stay secure so you’ll hardly notice them as you move around. The Primo8 cord is equipped with quick-snap connection to the earpieces and can be replaced or upgraded in seconds.
Great on the go
- These earphones are great on the go; with a long 1.3m tangle-free cord and smartphone compatible inline remote, that lets you pause, move back and forth or skip tracks and answer and end calls with one-touch ease. They also come with a luxury carry case for added convenience.
All weather listening
- These earphones are designed for all weather listening to support an active lifestyle.
- The Primo8 are able to reproduce musical performance in the way that a professional full range speaker does. These reference class earphones with four-driver design, deliver the most effective way to route the sound and frequencies to each of the eight miniature speakers. A linear phase network is able to maintain the right note, at the right time and in the correct frequency to be played at all times. This generates bass from two drivers while dedicating the other drivers to generate the mid and very high end frequencies.
- To ensure absolute precision, a first order Butterworth alignment arrangement is used to control the timing in which the sound is emitted by the miniature speakers. This technique is typically used by professional speaker and electronic manufacturers. Carefully weighted and executed, the division of tones and frequencies is able to create a sense of freely forming music without strain or artificiality.
- The Primo8’s reference performance calls for the best connection and delivery from a source. A hybrid silver/copper-conductor has been tailored specifically for the Primo8. In fact, almost as much care and attention has been lavished on the design of the cable as on the earphones themselves, further enhancing and tuning the tonal balance to perfection.
Balanced armature drivers
- A balanced armature driver is superior to a single dynamic driver as it doesn’t flex and creates distortion. Developed to attain the highest level of clarity and neutrality the armature drivers far exceed the accuracy of the single driver (inner speaker) found in most headphones and earphones. The Primo8 uses four such drivers for each ear, imitating the working of a full range professional speaker. Due to the miniature size of the armature driver a number of drivers can be combined together to create a full range sound field. The result is an astonishing life-like, lush and accurate sound that is able to maintain clarity even at the highest volume levels and retrieve critical details at very low volume levels.
- To harness the best results from the use of 8 in ear speakers in the Primo8, a patent pending crossover mechanism has been adopted. An innovative phase linear mechanism in the form of a 1st order Butterworth crossover design was chosen to distribute frequencies and maintain the sound in the correct phase at all time. Not only is this unique set up able to accurately and perfectly assign the frequency to the appropriate driver (bass frequency to the bass driver etc) it also ensures that the diaphragm movement of each driver is coordinated between all eight inner drivers. Careful attention to materials and technology used in the Primo 8 has resulted in the most accurate delivery of the sound to the listener’s ear. The combined result creates a sound stage that is wider and deeper eliminating the illusion of sound centred between the ears and placing the music across and even in front of the listeners.
Nuforce Primo8 Reference In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency response: 18Hz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 118dB +/-3dB
- Connector type: 3.5mm (4 pole-stereo)
- Cable length: 1.3 metres
- Impedance: 38 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 5mW
- Maximum input sound level: 121dB
- Connections input: 3.5mm (4 pole-stereo)
- Driver type: Balanced Armature (4 per each ear)
- Number of driver(s): 4 per each ear (8 total)
- Crossover type: Linear Phase 1st order Butterworth alignment
Weights & Dimensions
- Weight: 0lb 0.7oz
What's in the Box
What’s In The Box:
- 2 pairs of Comply memory foam premium earbuds (sizes M, L)
- 8 pairs of silicone ear buds(S,M, L, XL)
- 130cm detachable cable with microphone (An optional non-mic cable accessory is available for purchase)
- 5mm to 6.5mm adapter and one airline adapter
- Primo 8 leather pouch
- cleaning tool
- microfiber cleaning cloth