We've put together this Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC with the high-quality Primo8 Reference Class In-Ear Headphones because each music session should feel like the very first one. You deserve to be blown away by the high-end sound emitted from your headphone's miniature built-in speakers. And it's only fitting that you connect them to the included amplifier, where they'll be given more than enough power to build a vivid and realistic soundstage.
This Nuforce Portable Amplifier & Headphone Package
- uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
- Primo8 Reference Class In-Ear Headphones
This Nuforce Portable Amplifier & Headphone Package includes:
- uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
- Primo8 Reference Class In-Ear Headphones
uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
The uDAC3 Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) and combined headphone amplifier significantly upgrades any computer’s sound output. It simply connects to the computers USB port and extracts every last nuance and detail from your digital music collection.
Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier Highlights:
- Upgrade your computer’s sound output
- Analogue & digital outputs
- Superior mobile headphone amp
- Convenient rotary volume control
Nuforce uDAC3 Portable Headphone Amplifier Features:
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, but packing the serious earphone power required to produce the extra bass and volume in the noisiest of environments - with the uDAC3 you can enjoy perfect sound from your laptop, anywhere.
- The uDAC3 uses USB for the audio connection bypassing your laptop's low quality soundcard and earphone output. It then processes your digital music directly – giving you much better sound than is possible from your laptops earphone output.
Not Just For Audiophiles
- If you’re a gamer you will experience a more accurate and realistic sound track, you’ll hear subtle audio cues that others won’t, increasing your performance and enjoyment.
- Musicians, producers and DJ’s use the uDAC3 as an ultra-portable monitoring solution enabling them to work anywhere with ultimate precision.
- If you use Skype, YouTube, watch movies or use online music services like Spotify or Pandora on your laptop and want better sound quality then the uDAC3 is for you!
- The uDAC3 is perfect for use at home as well as when one is out and about. Unusually for an ultra-portable DAC, it has both analogue and digital output connections, in addition to the earphone amplifier, so you can connect it to your amplifier and speakers at home or in the studio.
- As you would expect, only the purest analogue circuit topology has been employed in the uDAC3, which among other features includes the elimination of all capacitors from the signal path. The uDAC3 derives its operating power directly from the USB port of your computer and then engages a special "boost" circuit that ensures ample voltage is always available for explosive reproduction of high-speed musical dynamics.
- At the heart of the uDAC3 is a 24bit/96kHz DAC that employs the latest asynchronous USB communication. A double jitter-reduction mechanism at data level and at the over-sampling filter stage ensures that you'll always hear a harmonically accurate presentation.
- The earphone amplifier is suitable for driving earphones with impedances ranging from 16 – 300 Ohms and has 80mW x 2 (16 Ohms) power available.
Primo8 Reference Class In-Ear Headphones
Primo8 earphones offer music enthusiasts, gamers and professionals the sound quality of reference-class, high end, full-size speakers. Like professional large speakers, the advanced technology embedded in the Primo8 uses a set of high resolution micro drivers that produce incredibly spacious sound and rich bass. The four balanced armature drivers in each earphone deliver a smooth, fatigue-free sound regardless of the device to which they are connected.
Nuforce Primo8 Reference In-Ear Headphones Highlights:
- Reference-class, high-end speaker sound quality
- Impressive frequency range - high resolution micro drivers for rich bass and clear highs
- Smooth, fatigue-free sound with eight balanced armature drivers
- Superior noise isolation from Comply memory foam premium earbuds
Nuforce Primo8 Reference In-Ear Headphones Features:
Impressive audio performance
- The Primo8 earphones reveal a whole new element of musical space to music lovers, redefining the standard for premium portable sound. Impressive care and attention has been given to the finer details including build materials, inner wires, specially shaped housing and unique design of the eight miniature speakers. This combination of features creates a sound field most often associated with professional audio systems.
- The Primo8 earphones are designed to produce distortion-free, studio-quality audio. The precision moulded housing holds a set of micro-drivers, each covering a specific range of sound. This produces the frequency range necessary for high resolution sound that extends from the deepest bass to the highest note. The pairing of balanced armature speakers and patent pending technology delivers spacious, detailed and fatigue-free sound at any volume level.
- For maximum comfort, we’ve included two types of earbuds in a range of sizes so you can be assured of a snug, slip-free fit. These include Comply memory foam premium earbuds which shape themselves to fit perfectly in the ear canal, offering superior isolation from noise and creating incredible bass response.
Clear, powerful sound
- With a resin shell and metal inner layer, the Primo8 earphones are free from micro-dynamic vibrations to give an outstanding sound quality.
- The casing design ensures premium comfort and the ear hangers on the Primo8 can be shaped precisely for each individual ear. This means the earphones stay secure so you’ll hardly notice them as you move around. The Primo8 cord is equipped with quick-snap connection to the earpieces and can be replaced or upgraded in seconds.
Great on the go
- These earphones are great on the go; with a long 1.3m tangle-free cord and smartphone compatible inline remote, that lets you pause, move back and forth or skip tracks and answer and end calls with one-touch ease. They also come with a luxury carry case for added convenience.
All weather listening
- These earphones are designed for all weather listening to support an active lifestyle.
- The Primo8 are able to reproduce musical performance in the way that a professional full range speaker does. These reference class earphones with four-driver design, deliver the most effective way to route the sound and frequencies to each of the eight miniature speakers. A linear phase network is able to maintain the right note, at the right time and in the correct frequency to be played at all times. This generates bass from two drivers while dedicating the other drivers to generate the mid and very high end frequencies.
- To ensure absolute precision, a first order Butterworth alignment arrangement is used to control the timing in which the sound is emitted by the miniature speakers. This technique is typically used by professional speaker and electronic manufacturers. Carefully weighted and executed, the division of tones and frequencies is able to create a sense of freely forming music without strain or artificiality.
- The Primo8’s reference performance calls for the best connection and delivery from a source. A hybrid silver/copper-conductor has been tailored specifically for the Primo8. In fact, almost as much care and attention has been lavished on the design of the cable as on the earphones themselves, further enhancing and tuning the tonal balance to perfection.
Balanced armature drivers
- A balanced armature driver is superior to a single dynamic driver as it doesn’t flex and creates distortion. Developed to attain the highest level of clarity and neutrality the armature drivers far exceed the accuracy of the single driver (inner speaker) found in most headphones and earphones. The Primo8 uses four such drivers for each ear, imitating the working of a full range professional speaker. Due to the miniature size of the armature driver a number of drivers can be combined together to create a full range sound field. The result is an astonishing life-like, lush and accurate sound that is able to maintain clarity even at the highest volume levels and retrieve critical details at very low volume levels.
- To harness the best results from the use of 8 in ear speakers in the Primo8, a patent pending crossover mechanism has been adopted. An innovative phase linear mechanism in the form of a 1st order Butterworth crossover design was chosen to distribute frequencies and maintain the sound in the correct phase at all time. Not only is this unique set up able to accurately and perfectly assign the frequency to the appropriate driver (bass frequency to the bass driver etc) it also ensures that the diaphragm movement of each driver is coordinated between all eight inner drivers. Careful attention to materials and technology used in the Primo 8 has resulted in the most accurate delivery of the sound to the listener’s ear. The combined result creates a sound stage that is wider and deeper eliminating the illusion of sound centred between the ears and placing the music across and even in front of the listeners.