Questions? We're here to help.
The High Resolution certified HEM series set a new standard for accuracy, speed and comfort. Designed for music lovers and professionals, these innovative in-ear headphones offer budding artists, home recording musicians and DJs incredible audio reproduction. Combining the latest balanced armature driver technology with advanced crossover design, the HEM series reveal a wider frequency range for the ultimate listening experience.
Nuforce HEM6 In-Ear Headphones Features:
Balanced Armature Drivers
- The HEM monitors unite the coherence and seamlessness of one-driver earphones with the detail and transient speed of balanced armature drivers to deliver an extraordinarily natural and lifelike sound. This use of BA drivers, combined with exceptional engineering and design allows the HEM series to excel in their ability to reproduce vocals and bass unlike any other in-ear headphone on the market today. Each HEM model houses either four (HEM8), three (HEM6), two (HEM4) or one (HEM2) balanced armature drivers in each earbud.
- The graininess of other balanced armature earphone designs is often the result of crosstalk between drivers due to their crossover network's inability to prevent excessive frequency overlap. To combat this, NuForce has created a three-way phase-coherent crossover design that achieves linear phase performance. This results in a natural, three-dimensional soundstage, lightning-fast transients and crystalline transparency.
- This proprietary crossover design has the earphone's speakers singing together as one. The results of this technology are clearly audible. Plucked strings take on an amazingly life-like presence, vocalists sound as if they are there "in-the-flesh," percussion explodes in a truly three-dimensional sound stage. With the HEM series, the subtlest of details appear magical and the sound is never fatiguing.
- Proprietary Cable Design – HEM Series headphone cables are constructed from 20% silver-plated OFC copper conductors arranged in an asymmetrical signal and ground configuration, with the ground path conductors being 20% larger in diameter than those of the signal path.
- Advanced Tweeter Drivers – Employing the latest advanced high frequency drivers from the Knowles Corporation, allows the HEM Series Headphones to offer a remarkable response that extends up to 40 kHz.
- Rock-solid Construction – Formed from Lexan materials, the chassis of all HEM Series Headphones are rigid and free of the chassis vibrations and colorations commonly exhibited by other brands.
- Comfortable Fit – All HEM earphones include Comply Foam Ear Tips to provide superior noise isolation and performance.