The BE6i wireless in-ear headphones, successor of the award-winning NuForce BE6, deliver a comfortable and durable wireless audio experience with uncompromised, high quality sound. Uniquely designed to combine performance with an elegant aesthetic and comfort,
the BE6i provides a rich listening experience for active lifestyles.
- Superior Sound Quality: Compatible with AAC and aptX® for high quality audio streaming to iPhone®, AndroidTM and Windows® phones, as well as PCs and Macs.
- More Listening Time: Up to eight hours of continuous music, videos, games and phone calls.
- Extended Wireless Performance: Up to 98.5 feet Bluetooth range for flexibility and connection reliability.
- Aluminum-Only Design: Crystal clear sound with a lightweight, durable and elegant design.
- Water Resistance: With an IPX5 rating, the BE6i are water and weather resistant, ensuring protection from rain and sweat – ideal for an active lifestyle.
- Multipoint Connection: Can be connected on two devices simultaneously.
- Optimized Comfort: Six sets of custom-made NuForce silicone ear tips are included to satisfy a wide range of users, along with a pair of Comply™ soft foam ear tips.
Superior sound on the go
- aptX® - the BE6i are compatible with aptX, which allows users to listen to CD-quality music wirelessly in much higher quality than offered from the standard Bluetooth codec. aptX is supported by the latest Android, Apple and Windows smartphones, Macs and PCs.
- AAC - BE6i in-ear headphones support AAC, which provides the best listening experience when playing music from Apple devices and a variety of other sources such as YouTube, DAB radio and streaming services.
Non-stop music and calls
- The BE6i can play music and take phone calls continuously for up to eight hours and are equipped with an in-line remote control that can skip tracks, engage Siri or Google Voice and activate Bluetooth pairing mode. And with a 30 meter range you can even leave your phone or tablet on the floor whilst you focus on your workout
Freedom to move
- For ultimate comfort and a secure fit during outdoor activities or sports, a wrap-around neckband, clip and silicone ear wings are included with the BE6i. Bluetooth® means you won’t need to worry about wires getting in the way as you move.
- Proprietary NuForce silicone ear tips - five sets of custom designed silicone ear tips are included with the BE6i in-ear headphones. Three sets are slightly shorter than average ear tips offering greater comfort when used for prolonged periods. The other three sets are longer - designed for improved noise isolation and a secure fit for an active lifestyle.
- Comply™ soft foam ear tips - two sets of heat activated memory foam ear tips are included. They expand to fit the ear canal for a secure fit and improved noise isolation. Replacement Comply tips are available for purchase online. Users should look for the Comply 500 series variants.
Newly developed and patented 10mm driver
- This large driver eliminates unwanted reverberations for distortion-free sound even at high volume levels.
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Driver Size (L x W x H): 0.393" (10 mm)
- Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivit:y 95dB +/-3dB
- Bluetooth: V.4.0+EDR Complaint
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Bluetooth: Codec SBC, AptX, AAC
- Range: Up to 98.5'
- Weight: With silicone tips: 0.63 oz (18 g)
- Cable Length: 22" (561 mm)
- Color Options: Grey, Gold
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery, Cylindrical Type
- Battery Hours: Up to 8 hours
- Standby Hours: up to 150 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Standard Accessories:
2 Pairs Comply™ soft foam tips
6 Pairs silicone tips
1 Pair Ear Wings
1 Cable management clip
1 Carrying case
Charging cable (micro-USB)
Quick start guide
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 2 Pairs Comply™ soft foam tips
- 6 Pairs silicone tips
- 1 Pair Ear Wings
- 1 Cable management clip
- 1 Carrying case
- Charging cable (micro-USB)
- Quick start guide
- Safety instruction