Connect your entire digital library to your wired speaker system using the Nuforce BTR-100 Bluetooth Hub Receiver. This mini receiver directly connects to your speakers via optical and 3.55mm outputs, allowing you to wirelessly stream music through a Bluetooth connection. It's the perfect addition to an existing wired system that's looking for the convenience of streaming audio. And with aptX and AAC technologies, the signal stays strong enough for stunning CD audio quality listening.
Nuforce BTR-100 Receiver Features:
- Bring your wired stereo system to the digital age with a single connection
- Listen to CD-quality sound transmitted wirelessly
- Connect with your Bluetooth-enabled device to stream music from anywhere in the room
- It's as easy to set up as it is to use - plug it in, connect, and play!
Free the music from your smartphones, tablet or computer. With the BTR100, you can wirelessly stream CD quality digital audio, via Bluetooth, directly to your home stereo system.
Nuforce BTR-100 Bluetooth Hub Receiver Highlights:
- Free the music from your mobiles devices
- Audiophile quality components
- aptX for CD quality sound
- AAC for CD quality sound from Apple devices
Nuforce BTR-100 Bluetooth Hub Receiver Features:
Free the Music!
- Free the music from your smartphones, tablet or computer. With the BTR100, you can wirelessly stream CD quality digital audio, via Bluetooth, directly to your home stereo system.
- If your mobile device supports aptX the BTR100 can support it as well. AptX allows music signal to be sent wirelessly in significantly higher quality than that available from standard Bluetooth. Standard Bluetooth codec (SBC) has variable performance and its weaknesses are very apparent to music lovers including a reduction in high end clarity, muddiness or dullness. The aptX codec works to ensure consistently excellent quality when music data is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth connection With almost CD quality. Listeners will instantly experience significantly greater dynamics and infinitely more detail from the music.
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) was designed to achieve better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates. Unlike aptX, it is supported by iOS devices. Apple implements AAC over Bluetooth at about 250 kbps - near CD quality.
Nuforce BTR-100 Bluetooth Hub Receiver Specifications:
- Maximum sampling rate: 44.1 Kbps
- Bit resolution: 16
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -84 dBm
- Signal to noise ratio: >90 dB
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Power consumption: < 0.4W/hour
- Native bit rate: 16 bit
- Connections input: Bluetooth A2DP / IOPT
- Connections output: 1x 3.5mm Stereo, 1x Toslink Optical
- Wireless type: Bluetooth
- Supported codecs: aptX®, SBC, AAC
- Devices memorized: 8
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating range: 10m (30ft)
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 0lb 3.5oz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm): 75 x 23 x 75
What's in the Box
What’s In The Box:
- 1x External power supply 1.2m cable Basic user manual
- 1x 3.5mm-3.5mm cable
- 1x 3.5mm-L+R RCA