Engineered with your designer in mind. Compact size gives you various location choices without adding clutter. The unique combination of a fingerprint-resistant finish and smooth piano-like surfaces gives this subwoofer a great overall appearance that is easy to blend into any decor.
Superior Sound Quality
With bass drivers delivering the sound of a subwoofer 4 times the size, it’s clear the Niles Compact Subwoofers have what it takes to round out your Home Theater soundscape and virtually any other setup requiring more bass in less space.
Professional Installation Features
Niles Compact Subwoofers feature: Automated Turn-On via 12v trigger or by audio sensing, Built-in CAT5 Balun to permit use of CAT5 cabling for the audio signals, Built-In Bracket Mount compatible with the OmniMount® 30.0 ST-MP.
Optional Wireless Sound
With the addition of the SW-T and SW-R wireless transceiver and receivers you can turn any Niles Compact Subwoofer into a wireless solution for applications where running speaker wire is not an acceptable option.
- Digital Power Amplifier Provides High Output And High Efficiency, With Less Heat Produced Compared To Conventional Analog Power Amplifiers
- High Power, Long Throw Active Woofer Drivers Feature Black Anodized Aluminum Cones Which Provide Superior Rigidity Compared To Conventional Paper Cone Designs
- Dual Anodized Aluminum Cone Passive Radiators Provide Additional Driver Pistonic Area, And Their Combined Output Along With The Main Active Driver Equals That Of A Larger Single Active Driver
- Compatible With The OmniMount 30.0 ST-MP For Easy Wall Or Ceiling-mount Applications
- LFE And Stereo (L/R) Line-level Inputs Along With Unbuffered Stereo Pass-through Line Outputs, Which Allow You To Cascade The Output To Up To Three Additional Subwoofers
- The C5-A2 Port (RJ-45 Connector) Provides The Option Of An Easier And Less Expensive Wire Run Using CAT-5 Cable From The A/V Receiver Or Processor To The Subwoofer Via An Optional Niles CAT-5 Balun Adapter Using Standard CAT-5 Wiring
- Wireless Input Port Provides An Optional Input Connection Option For The Niles FG01672 Wireless Receiver
- Adjustable Frequency Control Features A Bypass Position, Eliminating Low Pass Filtering Within The Subwoofer Allowing You To Fully Control The Bass Filtering With An External Receiver Or Preamp. The Variable Phase Control (0?~180?) Allows Precise Phase Matching With The Main Speakers
- Auto Sense Feature Provides Energy Efficiency By Putting The Subwoofer Into Standby Mode When No Audio Signals Are Present
- Long-throw, Front Firing-woofer: 6.5"
- Dual, Long-throw, Side-mounted Passive Radiators: 6.5"
- Amplifier Power (Dynamic): 800w
- Amplifier Power (RMS): 200w
- Frequency Range: 42-200 Hz
- Fingerprint Resistant, Piano-like Finish
- CAT5 Wiring Ready
- OmniMount® Ready
- Wireless Ready
- Power Requirements: Switchable 100-120v/220-240v, 50-60Hz, 2A
- Dimensions With Grille: 8-5/8" H X 8-3/8" W X 9-5/8" D (21.9 Cm X 21.3 Cm X 24.4 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 11 Lbs (5.0 Kg)