SI-2100 2-Channel Bridgeable Power Amplifier
Offering the classic Niles stability that you’ve come to know and trust, the powerful SI-2100 brings extremely high current power to a custom installed A/V System in a remarkably convenient way. Featuring audio circuitry constructed using the finest materials available, including 1% metal film resistors, high quality capacitors and oversized heat sinks that ensure proper cooling without the need for a noisy fan. This 2-channel amplifier provides 100W per channel (400W when bridged for higher output applications) and independent level control, making installation easier and more straight forward than ever before.
- Digital, high current bridgeable stereo amplifier
- 100 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms (all channels driven)
- 220 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms (all channels driven)
- Channels are bridgeable to 400 watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Auto switching 110V-230V power supply
- Three turn-on modes: music sense, voltage trigger, and manual
- Voltage trigger input accepts 3-24VAC/DC
- Audio circuitry constructed with the finest parts available, including 1% metal film resistors, high quality capacitors and oversized heat sinks for clear and uncolored sound
- Independent level controls
Real World Power
- The SI-2100 delivers 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 220 watts per channel at 4 ohms. You’ll get tremendous bass and dynamics from every pair of speakers connected.
- The Niles SI-2100 Amplifier features three turn-on modes: 1. Music Sense, 2. External Voltage Trigger, 3. Manual Turn-On via the front panel switch. You can configure the Niles SI-2100 Amplifier to interface with any kind of system and have the unit automatically turn on.
- The Niles SI-2100 Amplifier can be operated in a bridged mono configuration. In this configuration, the SI-2100 delivers 400 watts. Bridged mode is perfect for subwoofer, rock speakers or any applications requiring high power output.
Independent Level Controls
- Each amplifier channel features an independent level control enabling precise volume matching to the rest of the system. These level controls can also limit volume to prevent abuse of the system.
Freedom from Fan Noise
- The oversized heat sinks inside the System Integration Amplifiers allow the amplifier circuitry to stay cool even when operating into low impedance loads without the distracting noise created when using fan-cooled amplifiers.
Current for Reactive Loads
- The high current design of the Niles SI-2100 Amplifier assures that even unusual and reactive loads are handled with ease. Cutting edge digital power supplies provide more than ample current to your system.
Freedom from Cross-Talk
- Each channel of the Niles SI-2100 Amplifier is powered via its own independent power supply. This increases the isolation between channels and eliminates cross talk, guaranteeing you absolute silence as the backdrop to your music.
- A 12 Volt DC output is provided whenever the amplifier is on, allowing you to operate voltage triggered devices like motorized screens and curtains.
- 12-volt control out
- Removable line cord
- Two year limited warranty
- Rack mount ears included
- Tested and certified to US, Canada, EU , and Australian safety and EMC standards
- Overall dimensions: 17 ¼” (43.81 cm) wide – 2 ¼” (5.6 cm) high (including feet), 13 ½” (34.35 cm) deep
- Weight: 10.8 lb. (4.9 kg)