SI-1650 16-Channel Fully-Configurable Power Amplifier
Offering the classic Niles stability that you've come to know and trust, the powerful new SI-1650 16-channel amplifier features a unique web browser configurator that allows each channel to select from any of the 16 inputs or combination of inputs. The powerful and versatile amplifier delivers 50W per channel and includes a high power mode that produces 100W per channel for 8 channels. The amplifier's high pass and low pass filters allow it to be used with subwoofers and make it ideal to match with Niles popular line of GS Garden Speakers.
- Fully Configurable 16-Channel Amplifier
- 50 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 8 Ohms
- 100 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 4 Ohms
- High Power Mode Configures Amplifier To 8 Channels X 100 Watts RMS Into 8 Ohms
- Auto Switching 110V-230V Power Supply
- Unique Web Browser Configuration Allows Each Channel To Select From Any Of 16 Inputs Or Combination Of Inputs
- IP Web-based Configurable EQ Adjustment, Volume Level And High/low Pass Selection
- Three Turn-on Modes: Music Sense, Voltage Trigger, And Manual
- Audio Circuitry Constructed With The Finest Parts Available, Including 1% Metal Film Resistors, High Quality Capacitors And Oversized Heat Sinks For Clear And Uncolored Sound
- Independent Thermal And Short Circuit Protection On Each Channel
- Status Display For Troubleshooting
IP Configurable EQ Adjustment, Volume Level and High/Low Pass Selection
- A web based IP Configuration utility provides independent EQ adjustment and volume level for each amplifier channel enabling you to EQ and set volume levels for 16 different speakers individually. A High/Low Pass Filter setting for each channel accommodates passive subwoofers and small full range speakers. Installers can now acoustically optimize each speaker for both its type and individual location using a web browser connected via WiFi.
Real World Power
- The SI-1650 is a 16-channel amplifier that delivers a solid 50 Watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms and 100 Watts per channel RMS into 4ohms. A dual digital power supply with a massive toroidal transformer provides the energy necessary to efficiently deliver solid, deep, controlled bass response to a house full of speakers.
Sixteen to Eight Channel Configurable Power
- Each of the SI-1650's eight adjacent speaker output pairs are configurable into a single high power output. You can create up to eight 100 Watt channels using a web based IP configuration utility. This enables you to allocate more power to specific locations, such as large rooms or outdoor applications.
IP Configurable BusMatrix Selector
- A web based IP configuration utility provides control of the BusMatrix selector giving you the flexibility to assign each speaker channel to any of the sixteen signal inputs. Adjacent signal input pairs can also be combined and assigned to a speaker channel for mono sound applications. With BusMatrix, routing surround sound to the master bedroom, stereo to the den and mono to the powder room is as simple as flicking a switch. BusMatrix makes the SI-1650 an ideal multi-room or multi-zone amplifier and offers exciting new features and system design possibilities to the professional installer.
- Voltage Trigger Input Accepts 3-24VAC/DC
- 12-volt Control Out
- Removable Line Cord
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Rack Mount Ears Included
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25" (43.81cm) Wide, 5.75" (14.47cm) High (including Feet), 16.25" (41.11cm) Deep
- Weight: 35 Lb. (15.8 Kg)