SI-1230 Series II 12-Channel Fully Configurable Power Amplifier
Offering the classic Niles stability that you’ve come to know and trust, the powerful SI-1230 will exceed your installation needs. Specifically designed to solve the problems of interfacing with different brands and models of equipment, and different rooms and applications, the SI-1230 makes installation easier and more straight forward than ever before. Fully configurable, with 12-channels that provide 30W per channel (80W when bridged) and our unique BusMatrix Selector, the SI-1230 is the perfect multi-zone or multi-room solution.
- Fully Configurable 12-Channel Amplifier
- 30 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 8 Ohms (all Channels Driven)
- 40 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 4 Ohms (all Channels Driven)
- Adjacent Channels Are Bridgable To 80 Watts RMS Into 8 Ohms (all Channels Driven)
- Switchable 110V-230V Power Supply
- Unique BusMatrix Selector Allows Each Channel To Select From 4 Options: Left Bus, Right Bus, Left Plus Right Bus (summed Stereo), Or The Channel?s Dedicated Input
- Three Turn-on Modes: Music Sense, Voltage Trigger, And Manual
- Audio Circuitry Constructed With The Finest Parts Available, Including 1% Metal Film Resistors, High Quality Capacitors And Oversized Heat Sinks For Clear And Uncolored Sound
- Independent Level Controls For All 12 Channels
- Status Display For Troubleshooting
Real World Power
- The SI-1230 is a 12-channelmamplifier that delivers a solid 30 watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms and 40 watts per channel RMS into 4 ohms. A massive toroidal transformer design provides the energy necessary to efficiently deliver solid, deep, controlled bass response to a house full of speakers.
- The SI-1230 features three turn-on modes: 1. Manual turn-on via the front panel switch, 2. Audio Sense and 3. External Voltage trigger. Audio Sense and External Voltage trigger modes enable you to configure the SI-1230 to interface with any kind of system and turn on automatically.
Twelve to Six Channel Configurable Power
- Each of the SI-1230’s six adjacent speaker output pairs are bridgeable. You can create up to six 80 watt channels by sliding the bridging switches located between each pair to the “bridged” position. This enables you to allocate more power to specific locations, such as large rooms or outdoor applications.
- Niles' unique BusMatrix selector gives you the flexibility to assign each channel to a common Left, Right, or Mono signal bus, or to a dedicated signal input. With BusMatrix, routing surround sound to the master bedroom, stereo to the den and mono to the powder room is as simple as flicking a switch. BusMatrix makes the SI-1230 an ideal multi-room or multi-zone amplifier and offers exciting new features and system design possibilities to the professional installer.
Freedom from Noise and Cross-Talk
- The SI-1230’s BusMatrix incorporates advanced PCB construction ensuring extremely high channel to channel isolation. Signal to noise ratios and cross-talk are equivalent to a professional mixing board found in a recording studio. With the SI-1230, the music playing in the living room cannot interfere with the music in the den.
- Voltage Trigger Input Accepts 3-24VAC/DC
- 12-volt Control Out
- Removable Line Cord
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Rack Mount Ears Included
- Tested And Certified To US, Canada, EU , And Australian Safety And EMC Standards
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25" (43.81cm) Wide, 5.75" (14.47cm) High (including Feet), 16.25" (41.11cm) Deep
- Weight: 35 Lb. (15.8 Kg)