Elite Performance Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker with custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Enclosure for advanced home theaters and primary listening rooms. Proprietary IMPA CT™ (Improved Aluminum Ceramic Technology) woofer cone, midrange, and tweeter provide the ultimate in performance and musicality.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ round speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible designer appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide even more design flexibility.
Premium components, high-level crossovers, and a rigid, cast metal bridge combine to provide exceptional sonic performance; the custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure ensures consistent, predictable sound while significantly reducing unwanted sound from bleeding into adjacent rooms and spaces.
This patented technology directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best sound quality.
A new patent-pending pivot mechanism rotates smoothly and holds the assembly securely in place.
Patented-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps install quickly and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. The unique shape of the custom-tuned integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure enables it to be easily tucked through the loudspeaker’s hole cutout?perfect for retrofit installations.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 8" IMPACT™ (Improved Aluminum Ceramic Technology) woofer cone with curvilinear profile provides natural flat response and moves any ringing frequencies to the inaudible range
- 1-1/2" nano-coated IMPACT dome midrange utilizes a vapor deposited coating to move ringing frequencies outside the range of hearing while providing additional stiffening
- 1" nano-coated IMPACT dome tweeter for ultra-detailed high frequencies
- Rigid, cast metal tweeter/midrange bridge stiffens the structure for improved clarity
- Custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Enclosure provides consistent, repeatable performance while reducing sound from bleeding into adjacent spaces; unique design enables it to be retrofitted into existing construction
- Kapton non-conductive voice coil former and copper shorting caps combine to lower distortion and increase high frequency sound pressure levels
- Patented Directed Soundfield™ technology directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best possible listening experience
- Patent-pending woofer pivot mechanism adjusts smoothly and holds the assembly securely in position
- Asymmetric 3-4th order 3-way computer optimized Linkwitz Riley crossover
- Extended pole increases power handling capability
- Dialog switch for center channel applications
- Tweeter level switch compensates for speaker placement and room acoustics
- Rust-resistant, magnetically attached grilles
- Weather-resistant construction enable installation in moist areas such as bathrooms and outdoors under eaves
- Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 175 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal; 6 ohm minimum
- Frequency response: 48 Hz to 21 kHz +/-3 dB
- Frame dimensions (with grille): 11-1/4" (28.52 cm) diameter
- Hole cutout dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.76 cm) diameter
- Depth behind ceiling (5/8" drywall): 7-1/8" (18.08 cm)