Surround Effects Ceiling-Mount Loudspeakers for multi-channel home theater applications. Designed for use with RWC7.3, RWC7.5, and RWC7.7 left/center/right loudspeakers. Glass fiber woofer cones and dual Teteron® tweeters on a multi-axis array provide ultra-realistic surround sound effects.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ round speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible designer appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide even more design flexibility.
Premium components, high-level crossovers, and a rigid, cast metal bridge combine to provide exceptional sonic performance; the custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure ensures consistent, predictable sound while significantly reducing unwanted sound from bleeding into adjacent rooms and spaces.
This patented technology directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best sound quality.
A new patent-pending pivot mechanism rotates smoothly and holds the assembly securely in place.
Patented-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps install quickly and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. The unique shape of the custom-tuned integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure enables it to be easily tucked through the loudspeaker’s hole cutout—perfect for retrofit installations.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection—a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 7" black glass fiber woofer cone with curvilinear profile provides deep bass and smoother reproduction in the important vocal range
- Dual 1" fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeters provide smooth, ultra-detailed high frequency response
- Rigid, cast metal tweeter bridge stiffens the structure for improved clarity
- Multi-axis tweeter array positions the two tweeters on a different axis and at an opposing angle
- Custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Enclosure provides consistent, repeatable performance while reducing sound from bleeding into adjacent spaces; unique design enables it to be retrofitted into existing construction
- Patented Directed Soundfield™ technology directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best possible listening experience
- Patent-pending woofer pivot mechanism adjusts smoothly and holds the assembly securely in position
- Asymmetric 2nd order 2-way computer optimized Linkwitz Riley crossover
- Extended pole increases power handling capability
- Bipole/Dipole switch for room matching
- Rust resistant, magnetically attached grilles
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas such as bathrooms and outdoors under eaves
- Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 150 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal; 6 ohm minimum
- Frequency response: 52 Hz to 21 kHz +/-3 dB
- Frame dimensions (with grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 cm) diameter
- Hole cutout dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 cm) diameter
- Depth behind ceiling (5/8" drywall): 7-1/8" (18.08 cm)