High Performance Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker with custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure for distributed audio and home theater applications. Durable glass fiber woofer cones and UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters provide smooth, pleasing sound throughout the sonic spectrum.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ round speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible designer appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide even more design flexibility.
Premium components, high-level crossovers, and a rigid, cast metal bridge combine to provide exceptional sonic performance; the custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure ensures consistent, predictable sound while significantly reducing unwanted sound from bleeding into adjacent rooms and spaces.
This patented technology directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best sound quality.
A new patent-pending pivot mechanism rotates smoothly and holds the assembly securely in place.
Patented-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps install quickly and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. The unique shape of the custom-tuned integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure enables it to be easily tucked through the loudspeaker’s hole cutout?perfect for retrofit installations.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 7" black glass fiber woofer cone with curvilinear profile for deep bass and smoother reproduction in the important vocal range
- Pivoting 1" UltraSilk® soft dome tweeter provides extended frequency response
- Rigid, cast metal tweeter bridge stiffens the structure for improved clarity
- Custom-tuned, integrated Rear Wave Control Enclosure provides consistent, repeatable performance while reducing sound from bleeding into adjacent spaces; unique design enables it to be retrofitted into existing construction
- Patented Directed Soundfield™ technology* directs the sound to the listening area to ensure the best possible listening experience
- Patent-pending woofer pivot mechanism adjusts smoothly and holds the assembly securely in position
- Asymmetric 2nd order 2-way computer optimized Linkwitz Riley crossover
- Dialog switch for center channel applications
- Tweeter level switch compensates for speaker placement and room acoustics
- Rust-resistant, magnetically-attached grilles
- Weather-resistant construction enabled installation in moist areas such as bathrooms and outdoors under eaves
- Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 140 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal; 6 ohm minimum
- Frequency response: 55 Hz to 21 kHz +/? 3 dB
- Frame dimensions (with grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 cm) diameter
- Hole cutout dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 cm) diameter
- Depth behind ceiling (5/8" drywall): 7-1/8" (18.08 cm)