The NEW Professional Installation Weather-proof Rock Loudspeakers are ideal for any application of outdoor sound systems requiring Geo-Realistic™ camouflage. With enhanced features such as covered cross-overs, NoFade™ UV protective paint and exceeding Military standards for corrosion, the Niles Pro series of rocks can last a lifetime, guaranteed!
Looks Natural, Sounds Great
Each RS PRO series loudspeaker style has unique textures and colors that are fashioned after natural rocks. Shaped grilles match the features on the front of the rock, making them blend into the cabinet. All of this extra attention to detail leads to a GeoRealistic™ style that enables these loudspeakers to blend in with other landscaping and disappear.
Pre-attached Burial Rated Connection Cable facilitates quick installation and provides years of trouble-free operation.
Weather Proof Construction
The custom cabinet is made from multi-layer fiberglass, it utilizes double seals on the tweeter, woofer and enclosure cover, and is designed so that the woofer drains water away from it. The grilles are painted rust-resistant aluminum and the acoustic drivers are made from weather resistant materials. The RS PRO series loudspeakers have passed some of the most stringent environmental tests devised.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection—the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- NoFade™ Protective Paint
- Weatherproof Design Surpasses Military Standard 883 For Corrosion Resistance
- Designed For Extreme Environmental Conditions And Both UV Exposure And Water Resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer Fiberglass Construction Makes The Cabinet Acoustically Inert And Completely Weatherproof
- Artistically Crafted Cabinet With Shaped MicroPerf™ Aluminum Grilles Looks Natural And Realistic
- Woofer Technology
- 6.5" Injection-molded TCC™ (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic) Filled Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Dual Voice Coils Deliver Both Left And Right Channels From One Speaker
- Tweeter Technology
- Dual 1" Tri-laminate Teteron® Domes With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Bridge-mounted Tweeters Are Set At A 15 Degree Angle For Optimum Dispersion
- Impedance: 8 Ohm In Two-speaker Stereo Mode; 4 Ohm In Single-speaker Stereo Input
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 150W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-21kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Dimensions: 12" High X 14" Wide X 11" Deep 30.5 Cm High X 35.6 Cm Wide X 27.9 Cm Deep