Niles RS6PRO 6.5" 2-Way Weatherproof Rock Speaker
The new Professional Installation Weather-proof Rock Loudspeakers are ideal for any application of outdoor sound systems requiring Geo-Realistic camouflage. With enhanced features such as covered cross-overs, NoFade UV protective paint and exceeding Military standards for corrosion, the Niles Pro series of rocks can last a lifetime, guaranteed!
Niles RS6PRO 6.5" 2-Way Rock Speaker Highlights:
- NoFade Protective Paint
- Weatherproof Design Surpasses Military Standard 883 For Corrosion Resistance
- Designed For Extreme Environmental Conditions And Both UV Exposure And Water Resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer Fiberglass Construction Makes The Cabinet Acoustically Inert And Completely Weatherproof
- Artistically Crafted Cabinet With Shaped MicroPerf Aluminum Grilles Looks Natural And Realistic
- 6-1/2" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic) Filled Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Cone Forward Design Positions Drivers Close To The Grille And Ensures Intelligible Midrange
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Domes With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
Niles RS6PRO 6.5" 2-Way Rock Speaker Features:
Looks Natural, Sounds Great
- Each RS PRO series loudspeaker style has unique textures and colors that are fashioned after natural rocks. Shaped grilles match the features on the front of the rock, making them blend into the cabinet. All of this extra attention to detail leads to a GeoRealistic style that enables these loudspeakers to blend in with other landscaping and disappear.
- Pre-attached Burial Rated Connection Cable facilitates quick installation and provides years of trouble-free operation.
Weather Proof Construction
- The custom cabinet is made from multi-layer fiberglass, it utilizes double seals on the tweeter, woofer and enclosure cover, and is designed so that the woofer drains water away from it. The grilles are painted rust-resistant aluminum and the acoustic drivers are made from weather resistant materials. The RS PRO series loudspeakers have passed some of the most stringent environmental tests devised.
Install With Confidence
- The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection—the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Niles RS6PRO 6.5" 2-Way Rock Speaker Specifications:
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 150W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Dimensions: 12" High X 14" Wide X 11" Deep