Tweeter can be rotated and pivoted baffle-mounted bass and treble tone controls for acoustical adjustments.
- 8" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic-filled) Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- High BL Magnet Structure With Dual Voice Coils And Vented Pole Piece Insures Powerful Bass Response
- Dispersion Stabilizer Distributes Midrange Tones For Clear Off-axis Sound
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 150W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 91dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Frame Dimensions: 10-3/16" X 14-1/4"
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9-1/8" X 13-1/8"
- Depth Behind Wall: 3-5/8" (based On 1/2" Drywall)
- HD8.3 Requires 8 Series Bracket Kit For Installation