Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theater applications. Glass fiber woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® midranges and tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Patented Directed Soundfield™ technology directs the sound to the listening area for optimum sound quality. New patent pending pivot mechanism adjusts smoothly and holds the loudspeaker woofer securely in position.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 8" Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole For Improved Dynamics, Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- 1" Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter Provides Ultra-wide Dispersion And Smooth High Frequency Response
- 1-1/2" Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Midrange Offers Smooth, Detailed Midrange
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter/midrange Assembly Pivots Up To 15? (30? When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 140 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 112 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1-1/4"
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 KHz/4 KHz
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 3-4th Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Magnet Weight: 24.1 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 11-1/4" (28.52 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.76 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)