Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theater applications. Glass fiber woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing An 8" Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Use Smaller Woofers.
- Glass Fiber Woofer Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup, Lower Distortion And Provide Enhanced Bass Response
- Butyl Rubber Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- 1" Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter Offers Enhanced Dispersion And Silkysmooth High Frequency Response
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter Pivot Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20? Without Diffraction
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Like Bathrooms Or Outdoors Under Eaves
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Frequency Response: 48Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 140 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8" (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4" (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 4 1/8" (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 Lbs (2.9 Kg)