High Definition loudspeakers are optimal for advanced home theaters and primary listening rooms. 8” Interlaced glass fiber woofer cone and an advanced IMPACT tweeter provide the ultimate in performance and musicality.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 8" IMPACT (Improved Aluminum Ceramic Technology) Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole Provides Natural, Flat Response
- 1" Nano-coated IMPACT Dome Tweeter Utilizes A Vapor Deposited Coating To Move Any Ringing Frequencies Outside The Range Of Hearing For Ultra-detailed High Frequencies
- Butyl Rubber Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter Pivot Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20? Without Diffraction
- Three-position Tweeter Level Control For Precise Matching To Room Acoustics
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Like Bathrooms Or Outdoors Under Eaves
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Frequency Response: 48Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 160 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8" (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4" (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 4 1/8" (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 Lbs (3 Kg)