Surround Effects loudspeakers are optimal for rear/side surround sound in 5.1 and 7.1-channel home theater applications. The CM7FX is designed for use with Niles CM7HD, CM7PR, CM8HD and CM8PR left/center/right loudspeakers. Glass fiber woofer cones and dual Teteron® tweeters on a multi-axis array provide ultra-realistic surround sound effects.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection?the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing A 7" Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Employ 6 1/2" Woofers
- Glass Fiber Woofer Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup, Lower Distortion And Provide Enhanced Bass Response
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Dual 1" Pivoting Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeters Offer Ultra-wide Dispersion And Silky-smooth High-frequency Response
- Bridge-mounted Surround Effects (FX) Tweeter Array Directs The High-frequency Sounds At Opposing Angles To Create Realistic Surround Sound Effects
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Adjustable Dipole/Bipole And Effects Level Controls Provide For Optimum Room Matching Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Frequency Response: 52Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 140 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 9 7/8" (25.1 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 8 1/2" (21.6 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 3 3/4" (9.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 10.8 Lbs (4.9 Kg)