Music Hall MMF 5.1 Black Record Turntable
Music Hall turntables first saw the light of day in 1998. They are manufactured in the Czech Republic in a factory that continued, throughout the Soviet Era, to make high quality turntables despite growing interest in CDs.
Music Hall has developed a cohesive and logical range of turntables. All are designed to extract a musical and satisfying presentation from that fabulous medium we call vinyl. From the least expensive MMF-2.2 to the flagship MMF-9.1 all our turntables deliver incredible sound and value for money. All are fitted with expensive cartridges from Music Hall or Goldring.
Music Hall MMF 5.1 Features and Specifications:
- Music Halls unique dual-plinth construction
- Top tier one piece alloy tonearm with flexible internal wire drawn from high purity copper
- Counterweights center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- Goldring 1012GX moving magnet phono cartridge ($300 value) with replaceable fine line Gyger II diamond stylus. The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon for noise-free fluid operation
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- High quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special vibration damping adjustable foot and round spirit level
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adapter
- Dimensions: W18.25 x D13.25 x H5.5 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs. pkg.