Music Hall MMF 2.2 2-Speed Audiophile Turntable
Music Hall turntables first saw the light of day in 1998. They are manufactured in the in a factory that continued, throughout the Soviet Era, to make high quality turntables despite growing interest in CDs.
Music Hall has developed a cohesive and logical range of turntables. All are designed to extract a musical and satisfying presentation from that fabulous medium we call vinyl. From the least expensive MMF-2.2 to the flagship MMF-9.1 all our turntables deliver incredible sound and value for money. All are fitted with expensive cartridges from Music Hall or Goldring.
Music Hall MMF 2.2 Features and Specifications:
- Special vibration damping foot
- One piece alloy tone arm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- High quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adapter
- Dimensions: W17 x D13 x H4.5in.
- Weight: 17 lbs. pkg.