McIntosh MT10 Turntable (Black)
Need help finding this product?
Model: MT10 UPC: 842548104280 Item: 93296
Looking to get the most out of your vinyl collection in the attic? The McIntosh Labs MT10 Turntable mixes the high-quality materials that McIntosh is known for, with the vintage quality of those decades-old albums. The custom tonearm is made from a dural-aluminum arm-tube, with tracking force and anti-skate for the best performance possible. And it includes a .5mV moving coil cartridge, so you can start the jams immediately.
With tracking force, anti-skate and cartridge position preset at the factory, the McIntosh MT10 delivers high performance LP playback with minimal set up. A custom tonearm features a rigid, dural-aluminum arm-tube gimbaled in two sapphire (horizontal) and two ceramic (vertical) bearings for the least possible friction. A .5mV moving coil cartridge is included, and features an ebony body with an elliptical stylus.
McIntosh Labs MT10 Turntable Specifications:
- Audio Output Types: Analog Stereo, 0.5mV at 5cm/sec
- Audio Up-Sampling: N/A
- D/A Conversion Type: N/A
- Dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 9" H, x 21" D
- Distortion: N/A
- Fiber-Optic Glass Panel: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 to 50KHz
- Number of Channels: Two
- Remote Control: N/A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB (DIN-B)
- Software Decoded: 33, 45, 78 rpm Vinyl Records
- Special Features: Ready to play High Performance turntable system.
- Third Party Control: N/A
- Video Output Types: N/A
- Weight: 62 lbs. Net, 85 Lbs. shipping