A high-quality floorstanding speaker from the rulers of sound, the McIntosh Labs XR100 4-Way Floorstanding Tower Speaker sounds exactly as it looks. The sleek design helps this speaker match into any music listening room, and the high-quality materials help with the recreation of a realistic soundstage. With 30Hz to 45kHz in frequency response and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, this speaker will rock your world.
XR100 floor standing loudspeaker is sleek and contemporary in appearance while producing full range audio reproduction typical of much larger cabinet designs. The magnetically attached grill is acoustically transparent and covered with neutral black cloth. Unique front panel McIntosh logo may be illuminated when configured with a McIntosh system. Spikes and furniture glide feet are included. Amplifiers from 75 to 600 watts are appropriate power for XR100 speakers.
McIntosh Labs XR100 Floorstanding Speaker Specifications:
- IMPEDANCE NOMINAL: 8 Ohms
- POWER RATING: 75 to 600 Watts
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30Hz to 45kHz
- SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL, 2.8V/1M: 87dB
- CROSSOVER: 300Hz, 2kHz, 8kHz
- NUMBER OF WOOFERS: 4
- WOOFER SIZE: 6"
- WOOFER TYPE: Cast Frame, LD/HP, Poly Cone
- NUMBER OF MIDRANGES: 10
- MIDRANGE SIZE: 2"
- MIDRANGE TYPE: 8 Inverted Titanium Dome Midranges covering 300Hz to 2kHz, and 2 Inverted Titanium Dome Midrange-Tweeters covering 2kHz to 8kHz
- NUMBER OF TWEETERS: 1
- TWEETER SIZE: 3/4"
- TWEETER TYPE: Titanium Dome
- SYSTEM TYPE: Ported 4-Way Floor Standing
- GRILLE: Black knit cloth, magnetically attached
Weights & Dimensions:
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 8" (20.3cm) x 51" (129.5cm) x 18-1/2" (46.9cm) (including cables and connectors)
- WEIGHT: 68.5 lbs (31.1 kg)