The XCS1K is a full range loudspeaker, producing a true-to-life image that is the perfect complement to fine loudspeakers such as the McIntosh XRT1K. Not limited for use as a center channel, the XCS1K also excels as a left, right, or surround loudspeaker. This Loudspeaker is capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels, even when connected to amplifier of moderate power output.
- Impedance Nominal: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 1200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 45kHz
- Sound Pressure Level, 2.8V/1m: 86dB
- Crossover: 250Hz, 1.5kHz
- Number of Woofers: 2
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Woofer Type: Extended Excursion
- Number of Midranges: 32
- Midrange Size: 2"
- Midrange Type: Inverted Titanium
- Number of Tweeters: 20
- Tweeter Size: 3/4"
- Tweeter Type: Titanium Dome
- System Type: Sealed Arc Array, 3-Way
- Grille: Black knit cloth
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 39-1/4" (99.7cm) x 21" (53.3cm) x 22-1/8" (56.2cm)
- Weight: Speaker: 133 lbs (60.3 kg), Cradle: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)